Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ tejeshec & khosla03 :- Thanks a lotttt dearies for your appreciation πŸ€—πŸ€—.....

@ reguser :- Pallu, y do you think Lax jumped from Bidaai forum to SGP forum suddenly 😲?! There are 2 reasons :-
1) She heard there is an Indu (Inder) here also .
2) One fine day she was casually watching SGP with her family, and suddenly she saw Ishaan adjusting his glasses 😲! Since then there was no looking back for her . And today, like how she did for our Indu 😍, she is upholding Ishaan and his legacy .

@ Laxmi :- Regarding my VM, ofcourse Lax I know you genuinely praised me, thats why I GENUINELY thanked you na πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†! Actually when I showed the VM to my mom, she also said its very emotional and by the time "tujh mein rab dikhta hain...." comes, it gets highly emotional 😭. Thats why I mentioned to you that even I got a bit emotional while making it 😭.

And Lax, we understand your dedication towards "men with specs πŸ€“". I shall let you know if I spot anyone else with similar get-up and style (of adjusting glasses πŸ˜†). Btw Lax, tell me your preference - do you have any particular preference regarding the shape of the specs, ya koi bhi chalega
?!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

@ tejeshec & khosla03 :- Thanks a lotttt dearies for your appreciation πŸ€—πŸ€—.....

@ reguser :- Pallu, y do you think Lax jumped from Bidaai forum to SGP forum suddenly 😲?! There are 2 reasons :-
1) She heard there is an Indu (Inder) here also .
2) One fine day she was casually watching SGP with her family, and suddenly she saw Ishaan adjusting his glasses 😲! Since then there was no looking back for her . And today, like how she did for our Indu 😍, she is upholding Ishaan and his legacy .

@ Laxmi :- Regarding my VM, ofcourse Lax I know you genuinely praised me, thats why I GENUINELY thanked you na πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†! Actually when I showed the VM to my mom, she also said its very emotional and by the time "tujh mein rab dikhta hain...." comes, it gets highly emotional 😭. Thats why I mentioned to you that even I got a bit emotional while making it 😭.

And Lax, we understand your dedication towards "men with specs πŸ€“". I shall let you know if I spot anyone else with similar get-up and style (of adjusting glasses πŸ˜†). Btw Lax, tell me your preference - do you have any particular preference regarding the shape of the specs, ya koi bhi chalega
?!

Great Analysis. I agree with this logic πŸ˜‰ So Lax finally found her cutie-pie Indu in Inder+Ishan combination. One in name and another in adjusting specs and looking at wife all the time. πŸ˜³

But, eating quality of Indu (which is the main reason why Lax fell for him) is not in Inder or Ishan. Both are not that fond of eating halwa and puri. πŸ˜² Do you think she is ok without this eating habits? Points to ponder πŸ˜ƒ

And yes, Lax please tell us about your specs preferences. That would be an interesting angle to Appu's analysis πŸ˜³
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haina appu, pallu.... Inder likes to hog na in SGP too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... and Ishaan miya specs toh pehentha hi hai... toh aur koi maange reg. specs ke aakhar nahi hai philaal...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: reguser

Great Analysis. I agree with this logic πŸ˜‰ So Lax finally found her cutie-pie Indu in Inder+Ishan combination. One in name and another in adjusting specs and looking at wife all the time. πŸ˜³ Yes....Indu was soooo dynamic that its really difficult to find just ONE person who had the calibre to fill him completely 😎.....thus it took TWO men to complete him !

But, eating quality of Indu (which is the main reason why Lax fell for him) is not in Inder or Ishan. Both are not that fond of eating halwa and puri. πŸ˜² Do you think she is ok without this eating habits? Points to ponder πŸ˜ƒ Hmm....thats true, Ishaan loves alu parathas and not puris ....and in sweets also I think he prefers ras malai and son-pappdi to halwa ....

And yes, Lax please tell us about your specs preferences. That would be an interesting angle to Appu's analysis πŸ˜³ Definitely πŸ˜ƒ!

My comments in BLUE.....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Haina appu, pallu.... Inder likes to hog na in SGP too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... and Ishaan miya specs toh pehentha hi hai... toh aur koi maange reg. specs ke aakhar nahi hai philaal...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lax, Inder does love to hog but what about "puris" and "halwa" yaar πŸ€”?!

JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey Aparna
that was an awesome one
do make more vms
they are sooooo nice
OK..SO em terribly late hereπŸ€“..but hey..der aaye durust aayeπŸ˜†..Appu di!!WHAT A VM!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘In one word-mesmerising!..but this VM deserves more than a word!!

So shall tell whatever I liked..Loved the way u started the VM with the dialogues and then mized it with the sonsg...truly genius!πŸ‘Then the scene selections were perfect!I mean..the scenes were from so many different avis but u managed to take all of them and make it😳then the song..i actually havent heard the lady version of this songπŸ˜†I only saw the SRK danincg with tani's photo wala song..but this song perfectly fits the scenes which u have schosen..and at the end..the way u turned the last vid into a pic and ended!!really awesome Appu di!!Please keep making more Appu di...This was really very good...

The only thing I didnt like was..it ended very early.πŸ˜†.wish I could see the VM for a longer time😍Please keep visitng and making more such VMs Appu di :)

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
loved it appu di...
its just fabulous...
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Appu , please make some more, please please.
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: venture

Appu , please make some more, please please.

i agree...
please Aparna di...make some more SuShaan VMs...
u are AMAZING...!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘