Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Did your Kids???????????

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Hey Dears,

I just wanted all married womens here one question????????????

How many of your kids watch GEET with you???????????

My son he is 8 years old and he watches the show with me every day. He love GC very much. He loves the the way he says "MAAN SINGH KHURANA". Whenever his BG music comes he starts dancing. He loves MSK Thaichi. He says Mama GURU is Jackie chan of Television. So guys Do your kids watch with you too.

Edited by verode - 10 March 2011 at 7:25am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonianuvenuchPGirnramahesh_RashmiFallen Angelt_areebpickachu

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
mine dont....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..sun-naaaaaaaaa

maneet107 Newbie
maneet107
maneet107

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Mine dont - i have a 22 year daughter - a lawyer, who does not watch hindi serials at all , my son 19 years is also not into hindi serials nor is my hubby.   They know i watch a serial at 9.30 pm but have never watched it with me. infact my daughter tells me 'mom have a life' when she sees me watching hindi serials.   GHSP is the only serial i watch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchsoni-zeemaaneet_forever..VeenaGcian..Dilsay_RashmiAsmi13

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet107

Mine dont - i have a 22 year daughter - a lawyer, who does not watch hindi serials at all , my son 19 years is also not into hindi serials nor is my hubby.   They know i watch a serial at 9.30 pm but have never watched it with me. infact my daughter tells me 'mom have a life' when she sees me watching hindi serials.   GHSP is the only serial i watch

Wow u have such big kids. sounds great

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramaheshDilsaysun-naaaaaaaaa

Viji79 IF-Rockerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged

My son is 6 yrs old, he knows that my fav show is GHSP and he also sings Mahi, but I dont watch GHSP in his presence.My husband volunteers to put him to sleep during that time not wanting to see and get irritated at the idiotic smile that plasters on my face when GC and DD appear on the screen.

sasasa-lonianuvenuch

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viji79

My son is 6 yrs old, he knows that my fav show is GHSP and he also sings Mahi, but I dont watch GHSP in his presence.My husband volunteers to put him to sleep during that time not wanting to see and get irritated at the idiotic smile that plasters on my face when GC and DD appear on the screen.

lol.... my husband hates GHSP and maaneet with passion.... LOLLOL  but its OK coz I love them.... He also puts kids to bed while i watch the show ...... Tongue
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-loni

sree10 Senior Member
sree10
sree10

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Geet is the only show that I watch on TV.  I was skipping channels way back last year when I got hooked on to MSK and Maneet's office chemistry. Now I spend at least 2 hours evey night on the forum.  Now my mother and 10 year old son watch the serial  with me, actually they were forced to see it at first, now they come at 9.30 to see it.  My husband hates it, when I drool over MSK.  He tells me that I am wasting good sleeping hours due to my craze.  He tells me that this man wil walk here and there with his muscles swollen out, nothing will happen as you wish here.  The girl will go off with other men etc, it is not his child and so on.....
I just wish that they bring out DVD/ Cds of this show.  I have wasted a lot of money by downloading episodes.  Can u tell me where I can download cheap?

sasasa-lonianuvenuch

anuvenuch Groupbie
anuvenuch
anuvenuch

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
 i  try not watch ghsp in front onf my son and husband .becoz they mock about it . but my son always crib you always watch ghsp or r in forum and read only story about them. but i want to  say " ghsp ' had given us beautiful moments to cherish  in our daily hectic life. we enjoy small moments with them . even my day is off or mood is not good by seeing maaneet gives me freshness . they showed me a new dimension of luv ,faith  in relationship.  fab job,onscreen chemistry btw gc and dd makes me  to luv them crazily. always think when i see different post of adolescent girls and we married ladies bar btw  25 -35 or say 40. we view ghsp from differnt angle ,the perception r different . teens wanted passionate romance ,cozy cozy momentsapart from story  .we the married women wants sweet romance , a good storyline . but at the  end of the day we want "maaneet ".i luv to read all the analysis and feels so happy when i see all age group girls are so sensitive and matured  understand luv very well. the matured analysis by everbody makes me proud to be associated with ghsp family .luv our ghsp family and hotmaan(gc) and angel geet(dd)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-loni

Go to top