Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

mohabat lounge[10/3-epi97] (Page 8)

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@tanu, aksh, shibz, olly, neethi

needless to say amazing takes guys Clap

@tanu...wow...you have written arjun's feelings and point of view so beautifully ClapStar

@aksh...i'v already told you that your takes are always amazing and i admire you for the way you write...so yet again you have deliverd a fab takeHeartClapStar

@shibz...you are amazing! just love it how you can sum up so many things in a short take...and that too so beautifully HeartClapStar

@olly...aap bhi yeh 'amazing writer' category mai hain...just loved your take HeartClapStar
Star
@neethi...i loved what you have written...you write really sweet takes HeartClapStar...can put a smile on anyone's face Smile

@shivi...fab takeClapStar

Edited by glitter567 - 10 March 2011 at 10:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IFzooni.blueAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
other thing is.... if the divorce papers has come yeh ullluwaalia's yeh kyu nahi soch the ke Arohi waapas ghar kyu nahi aarahi hai....ROFLROFL

bus papers ghar aagaya toh kush horahe hai.....ROFLROFL

Edited by roshaniD - 10 March 2011 at 10:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-zooni.blueAnjalii...xXx

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

rosh what book?
neethi, kuch characters comedy ke liye hote hai.. aur kuch characters ke naam bhi Wink

apprently topic maker is the real Kritika and the book was a joke...ConfusedConfused Karan told her to test us it seems.....ConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

@tanu, aksh, shibz, olly, neethi

needless to say amazing takes guys Clap

@tanu...wow...you have written arjun's feelings and point of view so beautifully ClapStar

@aksh...i'v already told you that your takes are always amazing and i admire you for the way you write...so yet again you have deliverd a fab takeHeartClapStar

@shibz...you are amazing! just love it how you can sum up so many things in a short take...and that too so beautifully HeartClapStar

@olly...aap bhi yeh 'amazing writer' category mai hain...just loved your take HeartClapStar
Star
@neethi...i loved what you have written...you write really sweet takes HeartClapStar...can put a smile on anyone's face Smile

@shivi...fab takeClapStar

gud take Wink

-anzaeram-Anjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaniD

rosh what book?
neethi, kuch characters comedy ke liye hote hai.. aur kuch characters ke naam bhi Wink

apprently topic maker is the real Kritika and the book was a joke...ConfusedConfused Karan told her to test us it seems.....ConfusedConfused

ya i dun believe its KK2 at all.. Wink but ya stupid joke too..LOL

-anzaeram-Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

rosh what book?

are  you  guys  thinking what I am thinking  Wink  it  is  the same  fake KK I think.  why wld krtiz  make up such absurd  topic  and  also  add that last  PS sentence in the end.

-anzaeram-Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

hey Anjali....Hug

guys did u see the new topic about the KMH 2 book??? apparently Rajveer is gonna kill Arjun in the end ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@bold...D'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'oh..n that topic starter clamims to b Kritika Kamra?!...D'oh
Pooja...why dnt u reply to that topic n say ur SRK?!!!!...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

other thing is.... if the divorce papers has come yeh ullluwaalia's yeh kyu nahi soch the ke Arohi waapas ghar kyu nahi aarahi hai....ROFLROFL

bus papers ghar aagaya toh kush horahe hai.....ROFLROFL

ulluwaliyas jo hai... they always count their eggs before they hatch!! D'oh like how rajvir called arjun to say arohi has chosen dhondz LOL arohi ne anjaane me hi sahi.. correct kaha tha.. inka screw dheela hai.. yeh aisi utpatang harkatein toh karte rehte hain.. isliye inko seriously na liya jaaye Wink

-anzaeram-Anjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index