India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

mohabat lounge[10/3-epi97] (Page 50)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
i liked the continuity in the beg..when they show jay n then they show arjuhi still talking.. loved it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Arohiiiiiiiii!! super good!! she was rocking today.. in absolute Arohi ARJUN SINGHANIA mode!! too good.. she'll go with Arjun even if the task is khatarnak!! good!! just what was needed.. she's being saviour angel in Arjun's life!! true wifey!!

and the last part was awesome as well!! I'm glad they remembered their 1st meet.. but Arohi this time only had love in her eyes.. not a disappointment of arjun being a kidnapper!! & arjun remembered masqerade party night!! good going!! ClapClap

Loved how.. Jay was being a witness to their convo!! he was marking their expressions & love very closely! now, he knows for sure they love each other a lot!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-roshaniDzooni.blue

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Originally posted by aksh4IF

good episode!!Thumbs Up in terms of arjun 
successful in irritating arohi - the almost kiss, the gud food credit going to kumud..Wink being gud damad of ulluwaliyas n protecting bua, getting a kiss from arohi for the same.. ya verrry gud episode for this bad boy!!LOL
luved arjun's look of supreme triumph when the spell broke.. Day Dreaming  I super loved it and also his gesture with her cheek
in terms of arohi ofcourse..- kumud ka jhoot pakda gaya!! Dancing arjun ka plan ka khulasa ho gaya!! Ouch ab yeh khud degi tashan apne bad boy hubby ko!!

kumud, beech hall me baith kar apne secret khane ka order de rahi thi..yeh samajh me aata hai..
ROFL I know kumud ko itni akal to hai nai, but m impressed ki usne order back door se deliver karne ko bola ROFLROFL
 but yeh arjun ko kya suji,Shocked apne room me hi sahi... why does he have to call jay n gloat!! Ouch ab pata chal gaya na arohi ko.. Angry khotte da puttar!! khair... the romance will intensify i suppose..coz khali arjun bad boy bana toh 2 din bohot zyada hot ho gaya.. abhi arjuhi dono bad honge.. toh janta log.. apna laptops sambhalo.. they might fuse out!!LOL  -  I too wanted this bad boy image to last for some more time LOL

dostana trak...aur kheench rahe hai.. romit n sanchit.. boys will be boys.. they dun wanna give up their massage boy jobs!! LOL when simi find out na!! "dikhkyau"Wink
"oye, kabhi toh daddi bula liya kar!!LOL but daddi, chote dadaji bulane me zyada mazaa hai.. everytime!! kumud's face glows n then turns in to the color of sour milk LOL - ROFL
jalebi aur rabdi.. khaoo kumud khao... hamari arohi jo jeet gayi hai.. atleast usne apne haathon se, jali hui hi sahi,  biryani banai toh thi.. par tumne..Wink hmph!! shame on u!!LOL
"isse aap apni haar hi samjhiyega, agar iss ghar ke har ek eent par mein apna naam nahi likh diya na.. toh aap mere naam badal dijiye ga, aaj se is ghar ka saara system badal jayega!!" gud girl arohI!! ab aayega mazaa... the domestic affairs of the singhania household have just now take a turn hopefully for the gud.. things will be more to the liking of dragon daddi!! n kumud n RPS cant say much Wink
luved luved the arjun romit sequence..
"tune aisi shakal kyun banayi hai jaise tera kutta mar gaya ho"
"aur bro plz, aap uske baare me yaad mat dilao"
"for the last time romit, hero hamara kutta nahi tha, woh hamare neighbors ka kutta tha, woh mere gadii ke piche bhagta tha, aur woh rashi ko bhi kaat chuka hai"
OMG.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL - it was hillarious Clap
the frustration on karan's face.. that whole scene was ridiculously hilarious.. romit is sad after the neighbors dog that hated him.. n hez blaming arjun.. i wonder if arjun ran over the dog due to frustration!! Wink aakhir bad boy toh hai LOL - I suspect he killed it by accident,but doesnt regretLOL
arjun n jay on the fone.. arohi is going room to room listening to ppl's convos.. Clap - ROFL she was hit by evesdropping syndrome ,  har jagah dur  dur  ki batein bhi sunai de rahi thi ROFL
but yeh kya aru.. "yeh mere saath game khel raha tha?? kitni baar insult karega arjun!! " har cheez ko yeh bandi black-n-white kyu leti hai... everytime she takes the things as it is  , pehle yaha par, then bua ko bachate dekhte hi pura impression badal gaya, kal phir koi aur convo sunegi to phir badlegi D'oh
yah toh insult ho gayi ya sar pe chada ke rakkha hai.. Shockedbeech me grey bhi koi color hota hai puttarji!!D'oh
yeh ksa-amrit ka combo badi deadly hai.. divorce ke papers bhi aagaye?? what do they want to do.. pitch the mandap outside the courthouse??AngryLOL - ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  aksh this was hillarious Clap

they r asking bua to spy on aru n get inside info Wink ab aayega mazaa. bua kya karegi? bolegi ya nai bolegi?Ermm
these girls!!Angry they seriously need to be shown a mirror!!
"wat i mean darling is aap din bhar kya karti hai!!" uff kya attitude hai.. go arjun!!
"so at the end aap log kuch nahi karti hai!! paison ke liye apne dads par dependent hai.... aur shaddi ke baad paison ke liye apne husband hongi!" yes yes yes!!
"kya inhone aap se kaha ki bevakuf ladkiyon!! apne pairon par khadi ho jao ki phir koi aap ko dumb na kahe!!"
luved it that he asked "U ok? plz in dumb ladkiyon ki baaton me na aaya karo" superb job damaad ji.. in ulluwaliyas ko kab akal aayegi ki surname par nahi name par dhyan do!!Angry
phatak!! arohi ne jhat se arjun ko confront kar liya..Tongue  wahi to aro ki khasiyat dilse karti hai kaam doesnt hide her emotions Embarrassed
super duper luved it.. Partycalled his badboy bluff n his nek kaam of the day!! Thumbs Upn sealed her thank u with a kiss!! Heart peck on the cheek.. but still..atleast neither of them were dreaming HugDancing -
bua aap itna confused kyu dikh rahi hai? LOLu already knew aru love arjun... they r just letting the feelings come to the surface again.. but arjun's good side has already been revealed to u.. so plzz keep ur head to urself..  DO NOT DISCUSS with any of the ulluwaliyasthat is so true ,  lekin bolke bhi fayda nai hai they are in their own world , pata chalega aro ki do bacche huye phir bhi amrit will be planning aro's next wedding Sleepy.. sab bani banayi situation pe tsunami pher jayega!! - yaha par nahi but Japan mein aa gaya CryCryCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueaksh4IF

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Jannat ... episode was mind blowing.... especially the end......they were in a trance and put us in one as well... ab issi trance mein weekend katjayegi......

zooni.blue

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
  I read all the takes today ,  I am the laziest person ROFL

Lovely takes for yday's episode everyone , loved reading them .  Embarrassed

@tanu - u have described the scene and arjun's heart so well Clap

zooni.blue

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
oh i see!! thnx aksh and rosh!!!
gotta go now...cya guys later Hug

zooni.blue

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Jay is the best supporting role - male in KMH 2 so far..... oppsy After Raj of course.....LOL

zooni.blue

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
kavya hilarious retake... ab dekho na.. arohi true to her eavesdropping syndrome vapas sun liya sab kuch.. 

jannat aaj jhansi ki rani arohi ho gayi.. apne pati ke saath kaam pe jaayegi...Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukikavyasam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index