India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

mohabat lounge[10/3-epi97] (Page 41)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
o ya.. kuki did u see the hungama.. aaj mein Aamir Khan hun..pehle Parul Gulati thi.. Ermmpar abhi pakka aamir hun...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
aur mein srk hunCool m very naraz with shikha mere zor ka fatka dene se pehle hi topic closed so not fairROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

Aksh!! one more thing abut today's cheek kiss seq.. did u like the BG score?? what did u think abut the female chorus?? I liked it.. I didn't hate it or anything like that but I didn't love it either!! the female chorus was a bit off.. from the male singer!! it's horribly sung!! I remember when we got that softy alhuwalia hug.. someone actually said it was horrible (I don't remember who) but that time it didn't bother me too much.... but this time I actually thought it is very badly sung.. feels like a crying voice more than a romantic touch!!
did it bother u at all??

i know wat u mean.. i actually got a crying vibe as opposed to a grateful vibe.. arohi was grateful, emotional ya but deffo not sad.. pata nahi kya sochte hai yeh log.. even arjun was not in crying mode.. he was pleasantly surprised.. infact i have seen that expression on him once before.. when arohi confessed "i luv u" in that maha episode at sarhali!! he is hearing wat he wants to hear.. but not sure of it.. he is getting wat he wants but unsure if it will last.. it did make me sad but in a gud way

I agree.. neither of them were sad!! Arohi was totally in aweee.. of him & completely into love mode for time being!! n arjun.. u rightly said.. wanted to hear it but was not sure of it.. feeling if this is a dream and it would break once I open my eyes.. he was absolutely surprised by arohi's move!! kind of an unbelieving expression.. not knowing if what he wanted actually happened!! while arohi was all smiles & giving lovey dovey expression after the kiss!! making him believe that it was for real and she's not pretending!! Clap
which is why!! BG didn't really make sense to me.. I guess CV's didn't really think much into it before putting it in the seq... or they thought we wouldn't notice!! what surprised me more is that no one actually complained abut it at all.. none of the takes mention it.. in fact ppl loved it!! I liked it too.. & i would prefer it any day above ek tara seq.. but I wish it would be apt KMH BG score which suits the feelings n expressions of the seq!!

zooni.blue

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

full on sleepy...cant read the long posts...me was looking for something in kmh1 forum....now going to take a nap...cya guys later...loya ya...keep spammin...and aksh kuki ko REAL KRITIKA ke baare mein bataya ke nahi ROFL

so ja Ari!! Evil Smile padhai bhi to karni hai na tujhe!!
Good night sweety!! sweet sweet dreams!!Hug

zooni.blue

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
gn ari.. sweeeet drmz.. Evil Smile

btw kuki, i scrolled down n read ur reply in that post.. agree wid u.. someone mentioned the sanctity of marriage n so divorce shud happen.. but sanctity is more in the emotions in rituals which r meaningless without the proper emotions n intentions.. so na shaadi ke maayne hai na divorce ke.. all that matters is love... even if they got divorced *touch-wood* i hope they dun.. even if they do.. they will always luv each other.. n like arjun realized he will never be able to luv anyone else the way he luved arohi.. arohi will too.. n they will never be able to happily move on.. families kya karenge tab.. at the end of the day.. khandaan ki izzat pyari hai ya bacchon ki khushiyan.. they will have to forget n forgive.. but wait..Wink ye sab to real world me hota hoga.. ekta land me.. no chance!!Unhappy

love_kuki

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
ari tu zor ka fatka sapne me de dena..  isliye toh angry member ke nomination me tu bhi hai LOL

kuki, no one noticed coz they were too engrossed with arjuhi.. me too.. but then i wud have preferred the music that was played when arohi finds out abt arjun's badboy avatar.. the same that was played in the running for the train seq in season 1.. its like realization.. i wud have luved that here.. realization on aru's part that this bad boy has a heart of gold n the bad boy realizing his lady luv's appreciation is real..

love_kuki

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

did u see the topic "this divorce has to happen" .. am not sure what i feel abt that.. i like the idea ki shaadi toh inki dhoke se thi.. the intention wasnt correct.. so but that doesnt mean they shud get divorced.. they can have a short judai n a real reunion.. or more like union .. jo ki abhi tak hua nahi hai..

did u read my reply in it!! i already replied onto it.. i agree ki shaadi wasn't the correct intentional one.. but shaadi shaadi hoti hai.. like dadi explained phere hue & all the rasams.. so, shaddi to hui na!! To get the correct intentional one.. they don't have to get divorced.. they can marry once again while they r married.. aisa kuch to nahin hai ki they can't marry again!! so, once they r in total love & appreciate each others role in their lives.. they can get married again & re live the lovely moment.. leaving behind all the past bad memories!!

what I'm thinking is that.. they would realize their love completely but won't confess!! arohi would be forced by her family to undergo divorce procedure but she won't be happy abut it.. she would want to be with arjun.. but due to her family, arjuhi might have temporary separation while arohi would have to stay at her house far away from arjun which would trigger the real stronger emotion & feeling of being with each other!! which would then make them confess to each other & the world that they r destined to be together.. love each other immensely and can never get separated whatever happens!!

aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

o ya.. kuki did u see the hungama.. aaj mein Aamir Khan hun..pehle Parul Gulati thi.. Ermmpar abhi pakka aamir hun...ROFL

?????? nahin Aksh!! I'm completely blank abut this.. kya hua tha aaj?? chal update kar mujhe iss bare mein taki aage aisa kuch ho to Ari ki tarah mein bhi fatka de saku.. vaise bhi I'm the angriest ML member officially!! LOL so mere jaisa fatka koi aur nahin de sakta!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index