Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

mohabat lounge[10/3-epi97] (Page 39)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by aksh4IF

khair.. tune epi dekha na.. kaisa laga?? mere liye short take kar de.. i wanted to know wat u thot of arjun's badboy avatar.. the slap .. i thought uska attitude aisa tha jaise.. "jaa, aaj tujhe daddi ne bacha liya" LOL

I loved the epi!! totally secret kholoing epi!! sivay ek major one.. of Arohi-dhondu not in love.. khair woh bhi khul jayega jaldi hi!!

aabe.. bas aaj ke liye baksh de mujhe!! no take yaar!! bilkul mood nahin hai.. mein sirf spamming ke mood mein hoon abhi!! Wink

Aksh!! with the sweet slap.. bad boy behaviour!! I thought it was more of a cute mischief.. where he was telling her look I nailed u again & u were completely under my love trance!! compelling her to think abut him and his behavior as to why he's being completely so ignorant & bad boy towards her.. which totally worked and she even thought why he still makes an effect on her when he closes in on her!!

thnx.. itna toh likha.. isliye tujhe lazy member ka nomination.. LOL
i luved that slap.. i watched the epi in the morning over n over again.. so much khulasa today..but ya dhondz-arohi ka ho jayega.. btw someone here in ML noticed that archi n arohi have just one letter diff.. wud be interesting if someone changed that in a luv letter Wink Evil Smile

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
ari, tu hai ki gayi?
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

ari, tu hai ki gayi?

lagta hai.. Ari mere darr se bhag gayi.. abhi maine kaha na ki hummer uske liye hai!! ya phir mom aa gayi hogi room meinLOL
haila!! dono hi surato mein.. Ari ki chutti..LOL

Ari baccha!!! darr mat itna.. chal aaj tujhe bhi maaf kar deti hoon.. peace!! HugLOL
lagta hai mujhe drinks se talli hone ke bajay!! mein chips aur salsa se talli ho gayi hoon!! LOL
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
arohi - dhondu .. unke liye.. either jay can point out to archi that dhondz is the guy trying to brk arjuhi marriage n then archi can clear it up.. or raj can tell arjun.. shefali can tell arjun.. jay can tell arohi abt lkl-arjun coz hez fed up with their bickering.. so many possibilities.. lets see if CVs choose from these or come up with something creative.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
kuki did i tell u... i did get talli 2 days ago.. not on chips salsa though.. vodka n wine.. crazy day!! the hangover was crazier.. 

love_kuki

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by love_kuki

khair.. tune epi dekha na.. kaisa laga?? mere liye short take kar de.. i wanted to know wat u thot of arjun's badboy avatar.. the slap .. i thought uska attitude aisa tha jaise.. "jaa, aaj tujhe daddi ne bacha liya" LOL

I loved the epi!! totally secret kholoing epi!! sivay ek major one.. of Arohi-dhondu not in love.. khair woh bhi khul jayega jaldi hi!!

aabe.. bas aaj ke liye baksh de mujhe!! no take yaar!! bilkul mood nahin hai.. mein sirf spamming ke mood mein hoon abhi!! Wink

Aksh!! with the sweet slap.. bad boy behaviour!! I thought it was more of a cute mischief.. where he was telling her look I nailed u again & u were completely under my love trance!! compelling her to think abut him and his behavior as to why he's being completely so ignorant & bad boy towards her.. which totally worked and she even thought why he still makes an effect on her when he closes in on her!!

thnx.. itna toh likha.. isliye tujhe lazy member ka nomination.. LOL
i luved that slap.. i watched the epi in the morning over n over again.. so much khulasa today..but ya dhondz-arohi ka ho jayega.. btw someone here in ML noticed that archi n arohi have just one letter diff.. wud be interesting if someone changed that in a luv letter Wink Evil Smile

Thanks Aksh!! abhi ke liye.. totally deserving.. most laziest person!! LOL

good observation by whoever it was!! par yaar itne khatarnak ideas mat diya karo!! ek to pehle se itni saari MU's chidi hui hai un dono ke beech.. upar se ek aur!! nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! but yaar.. i have a feeling.. letter, no letter aab koi fark nahin padne wala.. they r closing in on each others hearts.. they have started realizing each others imp in a big way & I think by the end of this wedding drama.. their love's gonna blossom full on!! so, me not bein chintamani at all..

btw... all the stars goes to Arohi from me today!! bcoz she's the one who initiated love expressing!! be it whatever reason & think.. it's gonna continue.. I'm speculating for tomorrow's salsa dance!! arohi today wrote arjun's name in solo.. so, he's gonna play along bcoz arjun never loses.. but arohi as a appreciation for today's reasons would actually be by his side and help him by couple dancing!!

aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

kuki did i tell u... i did get talli 2 days ago.. not on chips salsa though.. vodka n wine.. crazy day!! the hangover was crazier.. 

I read it.. though I was not on that day's ML!! but I always read all the pages..
it was a bet that u lost.. didn't u?? baba.. aise bet kyun lagati hain jo har jaye!! arjun fan's never lose!! ohh!! lekin hum dono to arohi fan's hai na!! D'oh so, haq banta hai kabhi kabhi lose karne ka!!
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

arohi - dhondu .. unke liye.. either jay can point out to archi that dhondz is the guy trying to brk arjuhi marriage n then archi can clear it up.. or raj can tell arjun.. shefali can tell arjun.. jay can tell arohi abt lkl-arjun coz hez fed up with their bickering.. so many possibilities.. lets see if CVs choose from these or come up with something creative.. 

hmm..!! according to me.. it's gonna be Arjun himself who would find out.. by his detectivegiri on his wifey!! & decode the truth in the process... or it might actually be arohi that would blurt it out!! at this point I would love both of them to sort of their differences or MU's or get to know abut them on their own, without any cupids bcoz that would make a bigger impact than actually some 3rd person making them realize the truth!! it would give them a bigger jhatka of not understanding the other or not trusting the other.. I wish CV's go this way.. and not adopt a shortcut by using a cupid!!
but then.. CV's r doing a good job so far.. so, I would still trust them with whatever they come up with..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index