Edited by priyalganwani - 10 March 2011 at 11:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshravizooni.bluekavyasam

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
it was an awesome episode

the kiss dint happen of course so very expected !

arohi ki toh hogayi wah bhai wah ... kumud ka raaz khul gaya... credit card bhi uske paas... arjun ke arohi ko attention na jo mission flop aur ye kya don arjun ko kissi dene mein initiative !!! LOL

iam liking this bua , luved the whole scene between arjun n bua i so wanted something like this where the damaad stands up for his in laws.

kumud raj and dadi were great and romit too great LOL

luving the jays shadi trak to coreTongue

waiting for today ....

Edited by zooni.blue - 10 March 2011 at 11:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now

Tehe hello my mohabbatiansssss Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDglitter567kavyasamzooni.blueAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-shibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
whoa! what a day it has been today on the forum Stern SmileLOL...i have literally forgotten everything D'oh
but i'l try to put arrange my scattered thoughts and write a take!!! so here goes nothing!!

what an epi it was...we are getting brilliant consecutives episodes...well done CVs Thumbs Up
once again i thoroughly enjoyed today's epi!!

The epi started off where it finished yesterday, where both of them were just about to kiss, now i thought that arjun will withdraw due to his bad boy plan but he was going to go ahead with it Embarrassed uff daadi was the kebab main haddiLOL. daadi yeh dono busy hai at least aap toh samajh lijiye Winkchalo koi baath nahi still love daadi Star...but the blooper in that scene ROFLROFLROFL how can they be so careless...there is always someone who will spot it!!!LOL
but i liked the way arjun was keeping up his bad boy attitude...slightly pushed her cheek and left with a smirk on his face LOLEvil Smile...definitely worked Thumbs Up arohi kitna confusion main tha...really liked the way she was enquiring herself about her feelings Thumbs Up

chote dadaji got busted big time..ahahaLOL it was so obvious she ordered the food, but i loved it when arohi managed to catch her by overhearing the phone convo...thats what you call being at the right place at the right timeStar but that was not the case when she overheard arjun's phone convo!!!...ARJUNNNN!!! Angrywhat was the need to call up jay and gossip?!?!?!
great!!! now no more bad boy Cry  i thought this attitude of his would last longer but i guess i was wrong ...chalo koi baath nahi (haha i love saying that)...everything happens for the best but i will miss him thoughUnhappy

arjun saving bua's ass: yeh he did save her ass didn't he?? don't look at me as if you've never heard that wordLOLStern Smile.
yeh kitani mahaan hai ClapStar...arjunnn mwah!!! put those good for nothig bimbos in their place StarClap  bua ab toh usko ek positive image dedoaur woh negative image hata do tumhari dimaag se meri maa...he saved you from getting insulted so you owe him Evil Smile
So arohi again overhears this!! (how many times has she overheard things todayLOL)

my fav scene: oh! how magical that scene was Day Dreaming the ambience was so romantic with the dark lighting and candles Day Dreaming the bg was just too good Star
Arohi deciding she will say thank you by giving a peck on the cheek Day Dreaming it did look real and genuine...well i really hope so!!!
loved arjun in this scene...karan just emotes every emotion flawlessley ClapStar
the confused expression he had on his face with one brow slighly upLOL...yet you could see love in his eyes Day Dreaming

So bua witnessed arohi giving the peck on his cheek...this definitely acted as food for thought and her doubts have strengthened....so tomorrow she will see the two performing the salsa number and acting like a proper husband and wife...this will definitely act as more food for thought and she will believe that the two are infact in love with each other...so i'm hoping she will help and support the two and won't turn into another thorn in their love story!!!

Star

Edited by glitter567 - 10 March 2011 at 4:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-kavyasam

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

i was sad that Arohi comes to know bout Arjun's plan soo soon!!OuchAngryBroken HeartDisapprove  no wonder they rushed with the intimate scenes with teh bad boyROFLROFL

but the result was super sweet...awe...Heart Arjun's good boy image had to be exposed out of his bad boy attitude.. i'm soo glad that bua ki saamne impression ban gayaLOL otherwise the ullus were intolerableAngry

the last scene was pure magicHeartDay Dreaming a sweet touch and a super sweet kiss...the BG score...perfectThumbs Up felt like the angels singing...it was heavenly!!! soo beautiful...
Arjun was lookin super cute,...Day Dreaming reminded me of sadu innocent Punji & his expressionsLOL
I dont have to say that Arohi looked beautiful do i?

now waiting for the hubby-wify dance number... seems more passionate now with Arohi's feelings intact...

p.S watever with Romit & their neighbor's dog just went over my headD'oh

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everxxSassyxxarshravishiviloveskmh-anzaeram-piamistKMH-NASHAAmnaIshNelz..SHIKHA19roshaniD-sanju-kavyasamglitter567zooni.blueAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
res
edited :-

SO ALL'S WELL WHEN END'S WELL.Clap
this is what i want to say abt d episode.

1. so it started wid d continuation scene ...n thank
god this time arjun was not fooling her but compltly in mood to kiss her ..but ye dadi bhi na now she is turning kabab mein haddi these days .Ouch( though i was expecting raj , but he is more smart ..he knows his parents needs privacy Wink) anyways but after hearing dadi's voice both were disturbed n arjun turned smart by showing that it was another method to tadpaoing her ..n arohi got confused 1 more time LOL...but we r not confused WinkLOL.

2. i m little disapppointed  y cvs y ..
kya jaldi thi arjun ka plan arohi ke samne kholne ki ..abhi to maza aana shuru hua tha...dhondo wala plan itne din chal sakta hai to y not arjun's plan OuchCrybut chalo last scene dekhkar maaf kiya ...but plz continue it in sm other way .

3.N now d fav. part ..last scene - loved d way arjun turned into a gentelman by protecting bua . no matter she is 4m dushman family or what but he saved her n loved evrythn he did.Clap ..n if his timing was right so as arohi's timing ...bang on !Clap than
k god sab sahi suna n moreover her style of thanks giving was awesomeWinkClap.
As we all
know 4m very beginning arohi is quite frank or forward in showing her emotions but arjun is still hesitant . though arjun tried a lot but not successful yet ..but this was arohi 's second reward to arjun ..first was hug 4 softy n now kiss 4 bua ...i hope she will soon realise that what he did 4 her in past by bearing so much insult 4m her family ....so AROHI SO MANY REWARD R LEFT ...kEEP GIVING ...Wink....
li
ked all d expressions on arjun's face ...totally confused ...n arohi's attitude .Clap

n as i said in my last post that bua
ko sab paat chal jayega..to chal gaya pata ..though thoda jaldi chal gaya but gud Clap...n now i hope she will support them in future . n may b bcoz reason of her being unmarried is smthn related to singhania's ..soConfused

n now salsa dance but most imp that lines 4m last
kmh of 1 dil ke liye duniya n all.....now i m sure they will say it in real but not 4 any fake drama ...gud .Clap

rest all was waste ...dostana Angry, saas -bahu dramaSleepy (very expected ), n romit -arjun convoD'oh(confusing n without any point )LOL.

@
kavya i m happy that cvs still remember abt divorce thing ..i mentioned it smwhr that kahin cvs itni imp baat bhool na jaye ...though i dont want divorce but its gud to see that this part is getting importance in d show ...so that means they both have signed it n now its in d court....n i m damn sure last moment par hi sab theek hoga lol .Smile

Edited by SHIKHA19 - 11 March 2011 at 1:56am

-anzaeram-kavyasam

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
hey PC Cool

what wish?! D'oh

-sanju-Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
StarStarStarStarStar   I super loved the episode.   except for the  divorce papers ka jhatka  Broken Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Nelz..-sanju-glitter567Anjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index