India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

it was not such a big issue (Page 2)

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Nothing can be bigger n better dan my mom dad,& der cant be such problem on earth which make me say my mom-dad or to d ppl dat "dey" r not my parents,Sorry i dont agree wid ur post Massoma :(

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Nothing can be bigger n better dan my mom dad,& der cant be such problem on earth which make me say my mom-dad or to d ppl dat "dey" r not my parents,Sorry i dont agree wid ur post Massoma :(

lol i too disagree with myself now ROFL i took that thing on the wrong way Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHai.

guju_angel Goldie
guju_angel
guju_angel

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I agree on the part that it's not a big issue, but the fact that she was rude to Aayi and Baba was really mean! Rohini should have just told them the truth; she didn't want to bring the boss home and introduce the family, so she bought him and his wife here. Although her intentions behind not introducing her family to the boss seemed to be because she's probabaly embarassed by them which I find horrifying! Who does that to their own family members? And Sanket? Being the son he didn't even support his parents?Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Masooma Bukhari

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guju_angel

I agree on the part that it's not a big issue, but the fact that she was rude to Aayi and Baba was really mean! Rohini should have just told them the truth; she didn't want to bring the boss home and introduce the family, so she bought him and his wife here. Although her intentions behind not introducing her family to the boss seemed to be because she's probabaly embarassed by them which I find horrifying! Who does that to their own family members? And Sanket? Being the son he didn't even support his parents?Thumbs Down

agree...
even wife of the boss was wearing a saaree...
rohini is an idiot Thumbs Down

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index