Abhay reveales Sid s identity

Poll

Do u think abhay should tell piya abt sid

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Seeing to the coming track..... do u think this is the right time for abhay to tell piya everything abt sid, their past, their relation,abt their love maithli,and how dangerous he is and trying to play game with piya

In my view he should tell piya everything becoze she will be in save side and will trust abhay wont be shikar of sidharth
 looking at the article i guess piya will be knowing abt sid becoze she is side of abhay.........and i want them to confess their love for each other which i guess wont happen very soon

i want sidharth piya to have relation like elena damon........i bet sid wont never harm piya..........

cant wait to see piya s reaction when she comes to what sid is up too and he is none other than abhays vampire brother...........

what do u think abt abhay confessing abt sid in front of piya do vote...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ok there shud be multiple choice in this poll 😆

anyways, Abhay telling Pia the truth means putting her life in danger
it wont make her safe...Sid is not attacking Pia only because of the challenge b/w them...the moment Sid will realise his secret is revealed abt the Vampire behind his Handsome face 🤣 he will attack on Pia

and Pia can support Abhay w/o knowing Abhay's truth too i think
i dont know ant Damon but Sid is currently no good to Pia...he dreams of sucking her blood didnt u see that 🤣

but yes waiting for Pia to find out the truth....lets see how it happens 😃...its quite exciting actually !!!!

--sunshine-- thumbnail
piya will go with her detectivegiri...............
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I want piya to turn lady james bond and find about sid..that would be so interesting to watch..piya's love for abhay will increase manifold and we will also get a piya-sid confrontation ! 😍
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

piya will go with her detectivegiri...............

😆