India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

manji.....arghhhhhhhhhhh

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
tat stupid manjiAngryi took the necklace which was given 2 bebo by amrit... manji i hate uuuuuAngry

Winkone happy news amrit is mad at her i am sure he is starting 2 hate herClap

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Amrit is mad at her; but she thinks Amrit likes herAngryAngryAngry. And the worst thing; Bebo is going on supporting her. I would have just loved if she takes the necklace from Manji and have told her that this is not your birthday gift; but it is a gift for me from my hubby.
ambolove Senior Member
ambolove
ambolove

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

Amrit is mad at her; but she thinks Amrit likes herAngryAngryAngry. And the worst thing; Bebo is going on supporting her. I would have just loved if she takes the necklace from Manji and have told her that this is not your birthday gift; but it is a gift for me from my hubby.

Bebo and amrit are stupid. I agree with you bebo should have stood up for her necklace!! It was hers and it was a special gift. doesn't she care about what amrit buy for her? she should keep all these things close to her heart.
And amrit!! what he did by just standing quitely must have made manji think that he likes her cuz he never snatched it off her either! Amrit should have shouted and pulled it off her, he should have said 'This is my wifes necklace and you have no right over it'
And manji arghhhh I am soo angry, how could she just go and snatch something off bebo, doesn't she have any manners. the idiot. I don't care how pretty she is, ye to had hogayi. and calling our bebo a behenji, bebo is  NOT a behenji, she is beautiful and pretty and smart.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

ganga16tr IF-Dazzler
ganga16tr
ganga16tr

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
bebo a behenjI! aree dear manjeet you have soo not seen bebo in a full on mode...! she'll kill you any day!
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Now another stupidity !!!
Is it the right time for CVs to be sooo stupid when the axe is already about to cut them off ??
How can a wife give away hubby's special gift to some one else ???
AngryAngryAngry
Angry
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
i don't know should i be happy about SLB ending or should i be sad...

whats this... whats wrong with the CV's how can they just show one of the horrible unrealistic thing. no one comes in the room when hubby-wifey, r talking and hubby giving gift to wife and some other person comes in and snatches it. and dono hubby-wify khare-khare tamasha dekh rahe hai... nothing can be unrealistic and stupid than this....

i don't know should i be happy that i don't have to tolerate all this nonsense, unrealistic and stupid things anymore, i mean come on, stupidity ki bhi hadd hoti hai.... and if the show is really ending in two weeks, then at the end ppl try to wrap up things not create more problem or introduce new ppl. who is this new lady, if she is the kid mother and have give her away then whats the point of her to come in the story. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in CV's ne tu mujhe pura crazy kar dia hai. ............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you but SP is known for not giving proper endings to its shows and this stupid thing always happens: a new character at the very end !!! This is tooo much yar !!!
Atleast spend some time showing the good stuff so that people remember the show...
And Manji stop being childish and stupid and crazy, how the hell can you thing that Amrit has started liking you ???? Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index