Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Spoiler-laadli to end (maybe a path for saving TL)

janki-enonymous Senior Member
janki-enonymous
janki-enonymous

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Shivshakti Sachdeva and Anuj Sachdeva

Sabki Laadli Bebo is back in news and this time we hear it is shutting shop soon. Reports suggest it is being pulled off for various reasons like the lead actors and their undue demands, low ratings and the channel's latest policy.

Elaborating on this, a source informs, "The channel is now going to opt for finite endings and hence we will be pulling off shows within about two years of its start. No new show will replace the show for the time being and the repeats of Love U Zindagi will be telecast in that time slot."

Another source adds, "The show has not been doing well for the channel and now the decision has been taken to pull it off. The show will be pulled off air by this month-end."

When contacted, actor Anuj Sachdeva had a different story to tell altogether. He says, "I have a contract that gets over this month and which particularly says that I cannot demand anything for the next 12 months so where is the question of demands as reported by a newspaper. I had refused two shows and still wanted to continue with Bebo. I had even requested the production house to use my dates completely and how can anyone claim that I have been demanding things."

We tried our best to contact Shivshakti Sachdeva who plays the title role but she seemed too busy to answer our calls.

Source TC.

Hey guys,I know this is not related to TL,but can be!Y dont v request navya to start in that time slot instead of TL time slot?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4u-Jyo-

friendsforeverh Goldie
friendsforeverh
friendsforeverh

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Laadli is ending.....even Kaali is ending......lekin ye sp wale haath dho ke tere liye ke peeche pare hue hain.Angry
*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Can be posted in the sticky topic, closed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top