Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A Small Message - Please Read If You Can (Page 3)

Angel_voice Senior Member
Angel_voice
Angel_voice

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Awww such a sweet post . You do social work ...that's so nice. Keep it up. U have such noble , pure, human and compassionate thoughts...its nice to have u on the forum.Hug
All the best for your exams...Smile

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
wisdom nd courage beyond ur age...u touchd my heart sweety..alld bst for ur xamsSmile
sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
all d best 4 ur boards

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Hi saw this beautiful post of yours today....your message brought a smile to my face..Thank youBig smile keep up the good work...and best of luck for your examsThumbs Up God bless you
MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Wow. I needed this today you know. So thank you for it , a lot!
I am writing my boards too this year so I know how nerve-wrecking it can be so all the best to you and I am sure you'll come out with flying colours.
Further I want to tell that you are a very beautiful person. Whatever you are doing , it may not be the best but it's something and that's what count! I would definitely like to know you better once you come back. It's always a pleasure to get to know people like you! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Humaira-

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Oh my god. You are so beautiful inside with those amazing thoughts at such a tiny age. Who says we can't learn for young. I think we all need to learn from you.

I am so glad that I read this post. Keep up the good work and best wishes for you in everything you do. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index