Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A Small Message - Please Read If You Can (Page 2)

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Such a nice post. I think I've never read any of your post before this. But you are such a sweetheart. Love you dear.

All the very best for your exam. God bless you.Hug

PriyaThakur Senior Member
PriyaThakur
PriyaThakur

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
ALL D BEST dear...Thumbs Up...........veryyyyyyyyyyyy  touching post.come back soon........Smile
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hey Subi,

Thank you for sending me the link or else i would have missed out on something truly beautiful and human. Yes, i love your writing and your ability to put human thoughts and emotions so beautifully and effortlessly into words. More than that , i appreciate you as a human being because of your virginal compassion and innate goodness. You are human and human enough. Being so young and having an all encompassing compassionate nature , you are the kind of promise that one hopes for tomorrow.

You are beautiful.

Do well in your exams , keep walking and we shall see you again. May the Lord always be with you.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless you. Hug

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
may god reward u with his mercy........ may ur dreams come true ............i waz speechless for a sec it waz really a nice msg such a sensible human u are...........come back soon on the forum we would love to have u dear take care all the best

zaina

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
aww!! that is soooo sweet!! all the best for ur boards im sure u will kickass!! and i have loved ur OSs they were brilliant!! im sure ul do great things in life! anyway all the best and c u soon after the boards!!! :)
riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
you are doing a great job dear. All the best for u always.
shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
That was a lovely post!
Wow!doing social work at your age!That's amazing.I am sure your near and dear ones are very proud of youSmile
Keep up the good work and all the best for your boardsThumbs Up

Edited by shruthiR - 10 March 2011 at 11:25pm
luv07prida IF-Rockerz
luv07prida
luv07prida

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
aww tht was so aweet
n being in 10th u do so much surely proved to be a gud himan....
mee to writng my 10th boards....all d best n hopefully all of us who r writing r exams will come out with flying coloursBig smile

hope to see u here soon Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index