Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
    Very well written manju....i read it full it was soo heart touching...n u have taught a very good lesson through ths...superbIt was like i'm not reading a FF but a real story u r too gud manju

Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Very well written manju....i read it full it was soo heart touching...n u have taught a very good lesson through ths...superbIt was like i'm not reading a FF but a real story u r too gud manju

Thanks a lot for your comments Aneesha. 😊 I have a question. What was the lesson I conveyed through the story? I myself don't know. πŸ˜›Thanks for commenting and appreciating. πŸ˜ƒ
Feefi thumbnail
OMG manju i totally forgot about this!!  SORRYYY!!!!  but finally forced myself to read it!!!  

this is awesome!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ you are a really good writer!!!!! β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ 

I wish cancer treatment was this easy... πŸ˜­ 

once again, great job and keep it up!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Feefi - 13 years ago
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ymanjushree10

Thanks a lot for your comments Aneesha. 😊 I have a question. What was the lesson I conveyed through the story? I myself don't know. πŸ˜›Thanks for commenting and appreciating. πŸ˜ƒ

Sushan make the doctor realizing his mistake n his responsibities as a doctor...tatz wht i liked in the story the most sushan thought him
Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. 

Originally posted by: Feefi

OMG manju i totally forgot about this!!  SORRYYY!!!!  but finally forced myself to read it!!!  

this is awesome!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ you are a really good writer!!!!! β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ 

I wish cancer treatment was this easy... πŸ˜­ 

once again, great job and keep it up!! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot Feefi. I am glad you liked it. And it is completely ok that you read it now. About the cancer treatment, I too wish that. I think it will be possible in the near future. Keep hope. Thanks for liking my short story. πŸ˜ŠListen to this song. http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM1MjYwMjQw.html 
It will make you happy. πŸ˜Š

@Akhilesh Thanks a lot for reading the short story. Thanks for your comments. πŸ˜Š

@Aneesha Seriously? πŸ˜² I didn't know that. I didn't read the story again because I knew I would end up spoiling it. So, that's why. Thanks a lot for your reply. πŸ˜Š

Edited by ymanjushree10 - 13 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
bubbly please pardon me..I am not finding time to read u'r FFs...I don't want to rush over them so taking my sweet own time...Please bear with me...

Originally posted by: tejeshec

bubbly please pardon me..I am not finding time to read u'r FFs...I don't want to rush over them so taking my sweet own time...Please bear with me...

It is completely ok. Take your own time. Many people have told that they want to read it peacefully. It's seriously ok. I completely understand. πŸ˜Š
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ymanjushree10

It is completely ok. Take your own time. Many people have told that they want to read it peacefully. It's seriously ok. I completely understand. πŸ˜Š

Thanks bubbly...πŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Thanks bubbly...πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome. πŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 12 years ago

Edited by _MistleToe_ - 12 years ago