Fan Fiction (Deleted) - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Manju πŸ€—
it is sperb..i was in tears when reading about sushaan's conversation...it  was very touching..keep writing
Originally posted by anusreepradeep

Manju πŸ€—
it is sperb..i was in tears when reading about sushaan's conversation...it  was very touching..keep writing

Thanks a lot Anusree. πŸ€— Many readers loved the Sushaan conversation. Thanks a lot for your comments. πŸ˜ƒ

Comments about your march 24th update...

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

how i will see this on-screen....

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
manju!! you write so well...

i have tears in my eyes after reading this...i could totally picture all the scenes πŸ˜­ 
Originally posted by crysind

Comments about your march 24th update...

😭

how i will see this on-screen....

😭

Thanks a lot Febs. πŸ˜­Thanks a lot for your comments.
Originally posted by chemistrysucks

thanks for the update

Thanks a lot, but I think you are mistaken. This is my version of what I want to see on the screen, not what has happened. Anyways, Thanks a lot. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Feefi

manju!! you write so well...

i have tears in my eyes after reading this...i could totally picture all the scenes πŸ˜­ 

Thanks a lot Feefi. I was also crying when I was writing this. Did you listen to the song when you were reading it? Hopefully you didn't otherwise you, like me,  would have burst out crying. Thanks a lot. 
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

Thanks a lot Feefi. I was also crying when I was writing this. Did you listen to the song when you were reading it? Hopefully you didn't otherwise you, like me,  would have burst out crying. Thanks a lot. 

no i didn't listen to the song...but i think i'll surely listen to it tomorrow. 

omg i wonder how this scene will actually take place.. πŸ˜­
Originally posted by Feefi

no i didn't listen to the song...but i think i'll surely listen to it tomorrow. 

omg i wonder how this scene will actually take place.. πŸ˜­

Me too. Maybe we should just think that this track can actually change the careers of the actors, since this track is so difficult. I think they will do a great job. πŸ˜Š
aare......................ur.................daam....................... gud...πŸ˜ƒ...........
..............i dn't have words...😳..............bacha....................bt u made me emotional.....😭........................bt ek bata kehana chahunga...bhagwan se..........muje...manu jaise ek payari si bachi chahiye...πŸ˜ƒ........loved u dear...........always from ma........................of heart  .