Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

TB:Chhoti Bahu's grand Holi celebration on March 1 (Page 6)

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
  Arre no need to call me ji. seema....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chipak

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Seema and Sia.............Chipak I thought that I can call you SeemaBig smile......they still have not got the characterisation of Devs family and here they are on a bullet train........without setting the story they are rushing to bring RaDev together for TRPs. Instead of investing time and money on characterisation and screenplay which will get them TRPs to sustain the show.......they are wasting money on gimmicks to get them the short term TRPs. The other channels invest their time to build up a story and thats why their shows are in top10 while Zee goes for short term TRp gain and thats why Zee cannot sustain itself t the top for long and just pingpongs around.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakNeerjaa

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Seema and Sia.............Chipak I thought that I can call you SeemaBig smile......they still have not got the characterisation of Devs family and here they are on a bullet train........without setting the story they are rushing to bring RaDev together for TRPs. Instead of investing time and money on characterisation and screenplay which will get them TRPs to sustain the show.......they are wasting money on gimmicks to get them the short term TRPs. The other channels invest their time to build up a story and thats why their shows are in top10 while Zee goes for short term TRp gain and thats why Zee cannot sustain itself t the top for long and just pingpongs around.

oye oye Mistiji u r welcome to call me anything u wish (naam thoda izzatdar ho basWink)...bulls eye..thats the same thing i m trying to say. Its just money n short term trp games that they agreed on to bring CB back. they knew Fans alwyas loved it (apparant with our response during its closure), and just to churn out more money in the name of Avina/CB brand they considered our demands..but this time with no prior preparation whatsoever (FATAL)....During CB1 start they didnt had any competition but now its everywhr..they hav tough times ahead and if they continue like this, they soon will be in post 2010 cb1 position...rushing tracks will only worsen the situation. they need to take it easy, slowly, one at atime approach...

misti73Neerjaa

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Well, Seema i think Dev and Radhika would meet in Mathura college and he would fall in love with her. But what's pricking is.......will he fall so madly in love and would go on to arrange a party to propose her??? I mean itni jaldi? Atleast they can wait for some days to show sweet friendship forming......then love. Just a week........and they will be in love and next what..........shaadi...........bache........dada dadi????? All in 3 weeks?

Sia me too I want them to develop a friendship before ..But i guess it will be love at first sight and Dev would want to propose to her ..But doesnt know how..Im sure he wont propose because he might find out that shes the bride picked by BB and will back off..Then maybe it will be more friendship between them but it will be hard to control there feelings or maybe just his feelings ...The friendship could also come after ...The holy celebration is just for the curiosity of the audience...But to be honest I am anxious to see what happens.ConfusedLOL.Lets just watch and enjoy Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

sun_singh IF-Dazzler
sun_singh
sun_singh

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
This is great news, thanks for sharing! Big smile

I am confused about one thing the article says that RaDev will confess their love to eachother this holi, now the part i am confused about Rads know she is married so she would never love anyone else than her husband...so does this means she finds out Dev is her husband???  or is the article throwing some carrots as our Misti would say....WinkConfused

billo77Neerjaa

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
thx for sharing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index