Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

People plant stories to malign me, says Kangna

bollygossipgirl Senior Member
bollygossipgirl
bollygossipgirl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
People plant stories to malign me, says Kangna

Kangna Ranaut has claimed in an interview with a television channel that a lot of people in the film industry plant stories against each other, and she is also one of the victims. She also feels like an outsider in the industry as she is not a star kid, reports DNA.

"There are so many people in Bollywood, who spend their time and money to plant stories against another," says Ranaut in the programme hosted by trade analyst Komal Nahta."

She also feels that there is no place for love and compassion in the industry and people are jealous of each other.

"I'm just 23-years-old. When people write things that are malicious and untrue to malign me, I do get hurt. Softer feelings like love and compassion are ignored here. Jealousy bahut hai iss industry mein,"

The actress is also upset with the fact that star kids walk away with all the fame, while outsiders like her get ignored.

"I'm angry with some people in the industry. If the star kids fly a kite, so much is written about it. And when people like me win international awards, we are ignored."

Kangna Ranaut also thinks that filmmakers plant reviews in media. "People from the industry send gifts, invite them for dinners, send money to them… Outsiders like me are left out because I am not of blue blood," she added.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/People-plant-stories-to-malign-me-says-Kangna/Article1-671296.aspx

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top