Bairi Piya

Supriya Kumari Appreciation Thread

king99 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

No doubt Supriya is a talented actress.  She is a natural beauty with elegance.  Along with  Sharad, Supirya made haunting presence on screen.   From what I have read about her, she seems to be a down to earth  and very chilled gal. 

So Supirya I really do admire you as an actress and wish you all the success in the world.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

artfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No doubt abt tht Supriya is such an awesome actress nd a very nice human being too.😊 
Did a marvelous job in Bairi Piya and caught us by her awesome acting skills...and now doing grrrr8888 in AKB. πŸ˜ƒ
Ryan40 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's a known fact that TV serials have mainly female viewers & thats the reason why male TV actors have such huge fan followings, mainly female of courseπŸ˜‰ yet this little elfin girl seems to have carved out quite a comfy place for herself in the hearts of many! 

I have only seen her in Bairi Piya & she left quite an impression on me as the doe eyed-turned-dare devil Amoli.
indumak2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Supriya is indeed an actress beyond recognition. πŸ‘ She's also such a down-to-earth, lively, bubbly sort of girl in reality. And this also reflects in her superbbbbb portrayal of Meethi in AKB-A. 

The role suits her character in reality at least in the bubbliness aspectπŸ˜†, which makes it all the more fun to watch.πŸ˜ƒ

And the contrast amongst her characters of Amoli & Meethi is realllly sommmething.😲 Amoli was a bholi-bhaali, seedhi-saadhi sort of sweet girl whose zubaan used to become theekhi only in front of DV.😑 But here Meethi is a completely gone caseπŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£, with no control whatsoever on her way of behaving in front of people or talking to them, theekapan tho jaise khoon mein koot koot kar bhara hua hain.πŸ˜†

Amoli used to shy away from DV even when she was falling in love with himπŸ˜•. But here Meethi is fullthu paagal & fida over Shivam πŸ˜²πŸ˜†. She doesn't even let go of a single chance to run after & catch hold of her "tamaatar"! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Edited by indumak2002 - 13 years ago
uxghya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah totally agree she is awsome and spacial even if she is simpel she is so buityfull and she  is the first actress i really admire and she is so humble  miss here os much as amoli
arrow01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Supiya has such great screen presence that she lights up the screen whenever she is in the frame.  It is evident in BP and now in her new show too.  She is rocking that show with her naughty behaviour.  Sharp contrast to what Amoli was and relly loving her there. 

She is showing how much she has grown as an actress.  Great job Supriya,  all the best.
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

very nice Saba.... thanks

Absolutely she is one actress who could make me cry, laugh n get angry...... so basically feel all the emotions Amoli was feeling..... n that for me is an actor who can get u so involved in a show n character....

N in reel life it is evident she is a bubbly n very grounded n cultural gal..... live n let live type.....

her promo about umeed ke beej n her change in expression from happiness to fear was so awesome .... n after that she maintained her  performance throughout...... yes i get irritated at her character sometimes but she did a fab job in BP.....  a simple village lass with the power to fight till the end..... u go gal

then her beauty,.... she has a natural beauty that doesnt need artificial make up at all....... she looks spectacular as it is .... n then her eyes...... wot can i say...... very expressive n mesmorising eyes that really make u stare n unable to look away.....

n now a stark contrast 2 Amoli as Meethi..... be it her look or her role..... interesting one to pick........
shreya.pandit thumbnail
i have so far only seen Supriya in Bairi Piya. have not been able to watch Aarakshan so can say nothing about her acting in it yet.

nevertheless, from her role of Amoli in Bairi Piya, can very well say that she's an actress par excellence. every single expression Amoli had to portray,her crying,laughing(very rarely seenπŸ€”), anger, determination, steadfastness, everyyything u name it, has been acted out so well & with such perfection by Supriya. We could get the feel she's actually living the character she's portraying on-screen. and that's a quality which makes actors/actresses loved by their viewers and glues viewers to their seats, when they appear on-screen. great job, Supriya. πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

off-screen, Supriya appears to be a very sweet, charming, lively girl who enjoys every single moment of life to the max. hope that when BP-2 hits the screens, we get to c this nature of her's for a change, but not ever doing away with the same dare-devil, sherni waali nature she has portrayed in BP. coz those were her trademark characteristics which made Amoli, Amoli.πŸ˜‰

Edited by shreya.pandit - 13 years ago
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shreya even i havent watched AKBA yet ..... just from the promos and links by Indu and her interviews im guessing her role..... n it is a stark contrast from Amoli...... if i see AKBA then i can say whether i like her as Meethi or not
krambaig thumbnail
  guys we can describe supriya in one word she is a fresh air in the morning❀️❀️❀️❀️