Posted: 13 years ago

Ok . . . guys this one is a sequel to THE ENGAGEMENT . . . hope you will like it . . .

SNEAKING IN HER ROOM

"Geet please, I am hanging outside your window, it took me an hour to climb up the pipe, sweet heart please I will fall down . . . I am sure you wouldn't want your future husband to be handicapped twenty day's prior to the wedding . . . please let me in" Maan pleaded.

Their marriage was due in twenty days and because of the damned relatives teeming around him all day, he did not get any quality time with his lady love and hence, when left with no alternative he was hovering outside her window, holding onto a pipe with one hand and holding the cell phone in the other hand, trying to cajole Geet into letting him in. To his hard luck, Geet wasn't opening her window and refused to let him in.

Geet was laying on her bed as she replied on phone "exactly my point, why are you swinging outside my window twenty day's prior to the wedding . . . do you even know my house is swarming with relatives"

"Half of whom you don't even know the names of" Maan retorted.

Geet smiled as she sensed his restlessness to meet her. Definitely she was going to let him in but some toying won't hurt. Even she wanted him near her, throughout the function only she knows how she managed to stay away from him though he was standing just a few feet away.

"What if someone sees you . . . climb down the same pipe you used to climb up" Geet said as she sat upright on her bed.

"Geet I am begging you, I cannot climb down this pipe . . . only I know how I climbed up. Please let me in, it's been quite some time since I saw you" Maan was literally pleading like he was a five year kid who wanted his candy.

"If I remember right, we met four hours back at the function" Geet replied as she chuckled at his desperation.

"Yes . . . four Goddamn hours and I did not even get a chance to touch your hand, forget about hugs and kisses" Maan grumbled.

"You here because you wanted to hug me" Geet said as she got off the bed.

"No . . . not just hug you . . . I would love to kiss you" Maan replied as he smiled hearing her footsteps. He knew she would let him in.

"Get lost" Geet stood in front of the window and yelled on the phone.

"If you don't let me in I will shout" Maan frowned, but he wasn't anywhere near giving up.

"Are you a girl, that you are threatening me of screaming" Geet teased as she fluttered her eye lids repeatedly.

"Don't question my gender" Maan retorted.

"Go back the same way you came" Geet replied as she turned to go back to her bed.

"Geet . . . baby please" Maan pleaded yet again.

Geet smiled but she put up a straight face as she opened the window and cut the call. Maan sighed as his legs touched the hard ground.  He caressed his hand that was red and blue from holding on the pipe for fifteen long minutes.

Geet crossed her arms over her chest as she asked "why are you here"

"Let's sneak out" Maan replied.

"Excuse me" Geet was flabbergasted at his reply. Did he just say 'sneak out'?

"This is so boring, all of this . . . the wedding ceremonies, we hardly get time to see other" Maan reasoned as he held her arms and unlocked them from over her chest.

"So that means we should sneak out" Geet replied as she rolled her eyes.

Maan smirked as he guided her hand around his neck and replied "of course . . . look once we are married we will never get a chance to do any such thing. It's so much fun to meet hideously. Let's enjoy the last of courtship days . . . we'll disappear for a day or two then come back"

"Maan you have lost it" Geet smiled as she locked her hands around his neck.

"Tell me about it . . . as far as I know I had lost it when I fell for the most boring girl alive" Maan said as he brought his hands to rest on her waist.

"I am boring" Geet said with fake anger.

"Sorry to disappoint you darling but truth is always bitter" Maan pulled her closer as locked his hands behind her back and rubbed his nose with hers.

"Fine let's do it" Geet said as she tightened her hold around him.

"Really . . . I love you so much" Maan lifted her feet off the ground and hugged her as he twirled with her in his arms.

"Stop squeezing the life out of me" Geet replied as she could hardly breathe.

Maan stopped turning, put her feet on the ground but held her in close proximity "I am squeezing you . . . I guess someone doesn't remember the incident when someone barged into the conference hall and literally pounced on me in front my clients, and cheery on top, that someone also kissed me all over my face without giving a damn that people were watching us, and that someone practically squeezed me like I were a sponge"

"You want to know who that someone is" Maan said as he kissed the tip of her nose.

Geet shook her head as she smiled.

"Well, even if you don't want to know I'll tell you" Maan smirked with a glint of mischief in his eyes "but my way of telling may be a bit different"

"her eyes" Maan said as he moved his lips near her eyes and knowing his next move she closed her eyes "they are the window to her soul, whenever I look into their depths" He slowly kissed them one by one "I see love, love that is solely for me"

He moved towards her nose as she smiled "her nose" he kissed the tip of her nose "it is the cutest little thing I have ever seen, whenever she gets angry she scrunches it so cutely"

"Her cheeks" he moved his lips near her right cheek "they sing to me the effect I have on her" he kissed her cheek and moved to her left cheek "whenever I touch her, these cheeks turn the darker shade of red, telling me how much I affect her"

He moved towards her ears "her ears" he kissed them one after the other "they only want to hear my name"

He lowered his face to her heart "her heart" kissed her ever so gently yet with such passion that she felt she would just melt like she were a wax doll "it beats only for me"

He smiled as he moved to her lips "I have a lot say about her lips but they are way too tempting and I can no longer resist" his lips were mere inched apart from hers.

And then—

Just when he was about—

Anwesha knocked at Geet's bedroom door as she called out "Geet have you seen Arjun"

Anwesha had finally settled down and was married to Geet's brother Arjun. Like always Anwesha had ruined their moment.

Maan said as he let his forehead rest against hers "why does she always come at the wrong time"

"Ask her, how I would know" Geet replied as she chuckled "now leave me, I have to open the door"

He pulled her closer if that even possible and tightened his grip around her.

Maan moved his lips to her collar bone and kissed her there as he said "tell her to get lost like you told me"

He kissed her all over her neck sending shivers down her spine. She wanted to stop him but even her protest came out as moaning "Maan stop . . . please"

"You have any idea how ravishing you look in this pooh bear top and pink shorts . . . absolutely eatable" Maan said as he nibbled her collarbone inviting a moan from her.

Anwesha had been calling out for Geet to open the door but Maan was nowhere near leaving her. With no response from Geet, Anwesha left from there much to Maan's delight.

He moved his nose over her neck taking in her scent and moved up all the way across her cheek to her ears and softly kissed her ear lobe as he whispered "can't we just cut the slack and get married today itself, I want you all for me"

He kissed her cheeks, sucked them ever so gently. She couldn't take it anymore as she pulled him by the hair and slammed her lips over his. She kissed him fervently as his hands moved under her top pulling her closer if that was even possible. He kissed her back passionately as his hands explored her bare back. He lifted her off the ground and on an impulse her legs wrapped around his waist as she clung to him. Their tongues danced with each other as they kissed losing all earthly sense of time. It was just them and their love.  

He moved towards the bed whilst kissing her. He sat down on the matrices with her still on his lap. They broke from the kiss for breath but just the next moment they were kissing yet again. It wasn't the first time they kissed but did that really matter. Every time they kissed it was like the first time.

"Were we not sneaking out" Geet said as she rested her lips over his.

He turned around with a jerk and making her fall on the bed with him on top of her. She gasped as she felt the sudden wait on her. Her hands left his hair and he pinned them over her head holding her wrist tightly yet cautious not to hurt her. He moved his face to her ear as he whispered huskily "I rather make out than sneak out"

With that said he moved down her face as he kissed the hollow of her throat. She moaned as she desperately pleaded with her eyes for him to leave her hands; they longed to hold him. He knew he was driving her crazy and he loved it.

She pinched his hands; he flinched as his hold on her wrist loosened. She took the opportunity as she freed her hands from his grip and held him by the collar pulling his face which lingered near her shoulder to her face. She looked at him with love and raw passion as she once again kissed him. He smiled against her lips; he loved it when she took control. He turned over whilst kissing her with equal fervour as now she was on top of him. Her tongue entered his mouth and toyed with his, tasting every bit of him. Her hands moved to unbutton his shirt but just when she was about to—

Anwesha started banging at her door as she called out "Geet, are you all right . . . open the door"

Geet looked at Maan with pleading eyes as she tried getting off him but he hauled her right back and kissed her yet again.

Soon they heard Arjun telling Anwesha if Geet didn't open the door he would break it.

Maan let go of Geet reluctantly as she got off him. He got on his feet as she pushed him towards the window and asked him to leave. He made a face like that of a three year old but he knew he had to go. He shrugged his shoulders as he opened the window to go out. She kissed him once again and whispered "Love you . . . just some more wait . . . then we have eternity to spend with each other"

He smiled and half heartedly climbed down the pipe as Geet straightened her dress, fixed her hair and opened the door.

At that moment all Maan could think was "why did I have to get a sister like Anwesha . . . she has to come at the wrong moment . . . oh . . . yes now she has Arjun also. . . let me get married once, I will not let them anywhere near my Geet"

I might write a sequel to this one as well🤔. . . uh . . . actually depends on the comments😛 . . . longer the comments more will be the chances of next part😉 . . .  so now let me know how you liked it😃 . . . BTW how many of you want to kill NE😆😡 . . .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Absolutely Amazing..........

I discovered your index page yesterday... Since then I have read Bitter Sweet twice, Bride 3 times, Enagegemnt twice and now this one....

I am sure I will complete PL today as well....I have a six weeks old baby otherwise I am sure I wouls have completed that as well yesterday..

Thanks a lot for taking out ytime and giving us gems to read and enjoy.........please continue updates....

And do write a sequel......your writing just leaves me panting for more.....

Edited by ritzy09 - 13 years ago
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely update...............
sach mein anvesha😡 patha nahin iss ladki ko kaise patha hotha hain ki maan aur geet saath mein hain..............wud love to read more 
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear, keep it up;)
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow very lovely OS................
Maan is so naughty and restless...................
Anwesha is for sure a kabab mein haddi.......................
thanks for the pm dear...............
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
such a lovely and hot sequel Muskaan.....absolutely loved it....plsss do write its sequel I'm sure it will be hotter than this one😆....I liked the idea of Maan hanging down a pipe to get to Geet's room,adorable😳 and Geet toying with him before letting him in,naughty Geet...but I would have loved it if u could have given the details of that conference room scene as to why did Geet went there,u know😛😆...anyway, do write the sequel plss....😊
very nice OS
Love it 
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was awesome...
maan climbing on the pipe now thats a classic 🤣
and anne always comes at the wrong time poor maaneet 😆
of course we want another part & hope thats soon 😉
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a ton for the sequel Muskaan....and that Anwesha....I wannna strangle her right now.......hate her....😡loved the way Maan tried entering her room from window...it was bit filmy........but I really liked the way you penned down the entire scene.....me waiting for the sequel....
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anwesha !@$#@**^$#W$#😡

Loved the OS....What could be the sequel to this? Is Anwesha planning to gatecrash their SR as well😆