Greatest twist !!!!

arundhati_jem thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
from yesterday's episode two things were revealed : iccha is losing her faith in veer

satya has made a master plan to take revenge on bundelas

The future track and greatest twist is likely to be going like this:

Tapasya 's child is rathore's child.. she herself knew it...

Satya and sanchi will cheat Veer and bundelas in the name of diamond business and grab their property and haveli.. now bundelas are no more rich guys

Now the asli and greatest twist.. Tapasya always loved veer as he had big khandaan .. gifts diamond braclets to iccha etc etc.. her love is materialistic.. She will  realise veer without property is nothing to her and reveal her asli face and go to rathod who has enough money

iccha always loved veer not his property or khandaan, stays back with veer and supports him to get back his property

I'm sure veeya fans will realise tapasya never loved veer from the heart .. she loved him as veer singh bundela Not as a person as iccha did.. Im sure my prediction will be atleast partially correct and i'm pretty cofindent

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
vee---------ya fans realising ???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NAHI SORRY, I DEFER TO THIS

TAPU AHS TO BE BLOODY KICKED OUT EVEN BEFORE THE SATYA MISHAP HAPPENS

YES PLS,, WHY?  WHY ICHCHA HAS TO ALWASY SUFFER, THEY MAY GET POOR LATE

BUT LET VEER AND ICHA ENJOY SOME GOOD MOMENTS WITH FAMILY ONCE TAPU IS FORCEFULLY BEEN THROWN OUT OF HOSUE, ALL INCLUDING JOGI KNWOING HER KAAND (AND NOT AGAIN DUE TO TAPUS WILL SHE GOING OUT COZ OF BUNDELA GETTING POOR)

KYON YAARON SAHI KAHAN NAAA MAINE , SO ACCODING TO THE POSTER , ICHCHA SHOULD ALWAYS BE SUFFERING SUFFERING IS IT AND TAPU AGAIN GETS OUT WITH GOODNESS

NO WAY TAPU MUST BE FIRST THROWN OUT EVEN WHEN VEER IS STILL RICH
LET VEERICHACH HAVE LOTS OF LOVELY ROMANCE AND ACCEPTED FAMILY CONSUMATION

DO YOU UNDERSTAND
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if sid is the father instead of rathod then what will happen to tappu?🀒

pls look at my comments indepth on chronolgy of what should ahppen

coz ichcha deserves some healthy momnets when they are rich itself
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arundhati_jem

from yesterday's episode two things were revealed : iccha is losing her faith in veer

satya has made a master plan to take revenge on bundelas

The future track and greatest twist is likely to be going like this:

Tapasya 's child is rathore's child.. she herself knew it...

Satya and sanchi will cheat Veer and bundelas in the name of diamond business and grab their property and haveli.. now bundelas are no more rich guys

Now the asli and greatest twist.. Tapasya always loved veer as he had big khandaan .. gifts diamond braclets to iccha etc etc.. her love is materialistic.. She will  realise veer without property is nothing to her and reveal her asli face and go to rathod who has enough money

iccha always loved veer not his property or khandaan, stays back with veer and supports him to get back his property

I'm sure veeya fans will realise tapasya never loved veer from the heart .. she loved him as veer singh bundela Not as a person as iccha did.. Im sure my prediction will be atleast partially correct and i'm pretty cofindent

Hi Arundhati, I really like your post except the fact that Ichcha goes back to Veer at the end. Now I really want Ichcha to teach these Btown ppl including Veer  proper lesson bcoz they have never given her the love and respct that she deserves. Specially now that Veer has become a total zero in the show, he deserves every bit of the downfall which Satya is going to bring on him. Also I want to relish the moment when he comes to know about the real father's identityπŸ˜ƒ.
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aisa sochna galat hoga kyueki agar tapasya ko sirf veer ki property aur paise se he lagau tha to wo sab to wo shadi karke pa chuki thi aur phir use veer ka pyaar pane ki kya jarrorat thi
wo chah leti to veer idhar tadpta ichcha udhar tadapti aur khud bhi tadapti par agar tadap tadap ke dono mar bhi jate to bhi dono ki shadi na ho kar pate.
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
iccha is sooo unfortunate that nothing can be done now,,,she already married twice and became a bride thrice..lol