India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Greatest twist !!!!

arundhati_jem Newbie
arundhati_jem
arundhati_jem

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
from yesterday's episode two things were revealed : iccha is losing her faith in veer

satya has made a master plan to take revenge on bundelas

The future track and greatest twist is likely to be going like this:

Tapasya 's child is rathore's child.. she herself knew it...

Satya and sanchi will cheat Veer and bundelas in the name of diamond business and grab their property and haveli.. now bundelas are no more rich guys

Now the asli and greatest twist.. Tapasya always loved veer as he had big khandaan .. gifts diamond braclets to iccha etc etc.. her love is materialistic.. She will  realise veer without property is nothing to her and reveal her asli face and go to rathod who has enough money

iccha always loved veer not his property or khandaan, stays back with veer and supports him to get back his property

I'm sure veeya fans will realise tapasya never loved veer from the heart .. she loved him as veer singh bundela Not as a person as iccha did.. Im sure my prediction will be atleast partially correct and i'm pretty cofindent

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

shiwani2002sgdivyababutyagijimahmansmaHabeeba_dguddidididreamz12rimi10justchillriatagoreIisBlissdivy609nutmeg7sourojjdfanankit111PavaniShinyanna44cjs369nb.nehaxavivillaqueen_of_heartsrashi85tiny15Coeur2PsychoFMS

sweetgal2001 Goldie
sweetgal2001
sweetgal2001

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
even i feel the same
rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
vee---------ya fans realising ???LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababu

riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
if sid is the father instead of rathod then what will happen to tappu?Dead
shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arundhati_jem

from yesterday's episode two things were revealed : iccha is losing her faith in veer

satya has made a master plan to take revenge on bundelas

The future track and greatest twist is likely to be going like this:

Tapasya 's child is rathore's child.. she herself knew it...

Satya and sanchi will cheat Veer and bundelas in the name of diamond business and grab their property and haveli.. now bundelas are no more rich guys

Now the asli and greatest twist.. Tapasya always loved veer as he had big khandaan .. gifts diamond braclets to iccha etc etc.. her love is materialistic.. She will  realise veer without property is nothing to her and reveal her asli face and go to rathod who has enough money

iccha always loved veer not his property or khandaan, stays back with veer and supports him to get back his property

I'm sure veeya fans will realise tapasya never loved veer from the heart .. she loved him as veer singh bundela Not as a person as iccha did.. Im sure my prediction will be atleast partially correct and i'm pretty cofindent
Hi Arundhati, I really like your post except the fact that Ichcha goes back to Veer at the end. Now I really want Ichcha to teach these Btown ppl including Veer  proper lesson bcoz they have never given her the love and respct that she deserves. Specially now that Veer has become a total zero in the show, he deserves every bit of the downfall which Satya is going to bring on him. Also I want to relish the moment when he comes to know about the real father's identityBig smile.

queen_of_hearts

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Aisa sochna galat hoga kyueki agar tapasya ko sirf veer ki property aur paise se he lagau tha to wo sab to wo shadi karke pa chuki thi aur phir use veer ka pyaar pane ki kya jarrorat thi
wo chah leti to veer idhar tadpta ichcha udhar tadapti aur khud bhi tadapti par agar tadap tadap ke dono mar bhi jate to bhi dono ki shadi na ho kar pate.

xavivilla

Go to top