•  
Posted: 13 years ago
arey ye haad hogayi yaar🥱
maan ne toh geet ka diya hua taveez pehen raha hai 😳😃
😃par geet ye tu ne kya kiya😲
tumne toh taveez dekhna bhi bhool gayi
ye aachi baat nahi hai
it is always Maan who does everything geet asks him to do.......geet nahi sunti maan ki baat

pooja he was wearing the taviz  ......

when he is in his office suit he can't  flaunt the taviz as he is fully buttoned up ........

chk the white shirt day before yesterday ....... & then

yesterday's maroon shirt  he was wearing the taviz .... both the times .....
Originally posted by dewdropred

when he is in his office suit he can't  flaunt the taviz as he is fully buttoned up ........

she is talking of the taveez maan gave geet, he had tied it on her hand
Originally posted by gurti-lover

it is always Maan who does everything geet asks him to do.......geet nahi sunti maan ki baat

ha geet ye toh bahoot bura hai

no di i am not talking about maan but geet

Originally posted by misshoshiyapur

no di i am not talking about maan but geet

she is wearing full hands & that too after wedding as per north indian customs U R suppose to wear the pink stack of bangles ....... so the taviz might be hidden in that group of bangles .... so we have to assume that the taviz is hidden in there .......

or

else .....we have to think that the cv's conveniently forgotten about the taviz ...... another example of selective amnesia from cv's

& we should be happy that maan's taviz is still there coz .......

whn maan was doing fire chi tai chi ....... every one was worried wht happened to the taviz why he was not wearing it .........

she is wearing full hands & that too after wedding as per north indian customs U R suppose to wear the pink stack of bangles ....... so the taviz might be hidden in that group of bangles .... so we have to assume that the taviz is hidden in there .......

or

else .....we have to think that the cv's conveniently forgotten about the taviz ...... another example of selective amnesia from cv's

& we should be happy that maan's taviz is still there coz .......

whn maan was doing fire chi tai chi ....... every one was worried wht happened to the taviz why he was not wearing it .........

yes i think u r right
but atleast ek baar dikhate toh ham khush rehte hai na
Originally posted by misshoshiyapur

yes i think u r right
but atleast ek baar dikhate toh ham khush rehte hai na

pooja .......sometimes the cv's thy tend to forget lot of things .......

i too felt the same regarding the taviz ..................but then consoled my mind that this might be the answer.........

apart from that we cannot do anything & what geet & maan do is not in their hands ......

it is the cv's who decide the track ....... not geet & maan ... thy just act & wear wht is given to them ....

and the property is in the cv's hand ..... after every shot all the stuff is handed over to the concerned department .... so we really don't know .... the actual reason ...... wht happened

pooja .......sometimes the cv's thy tend to forget lot of things .......

i too felt the same regarding the taviz ..................but then consoled my mind that this might be the answer.........

apart from that we cannot do anything & what geet & maan do is not in their hands ......

it is the cv's who decide the track ....... not geet & maan ... thy just act & wear wht is given to them ....

and the property is in the cv's hand ..... after every shot all the stuff is handed over to the concerned department .... so we really don't know .... the actual reason ...... wht happened

i totallyy agree di
but only maneet come into our mind 1st later cvs and all hai na