India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

not new to ahem

peppygirl Senior Member
peppygirl
peppygirl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
ahem isnt new to love,he was in love with anitha and i guess he was the one who proposed in most romantic set up place,and suddenly ahem feels its all waste of time faltu cheezAngry,ahem digra wait for our princess to spell a cast on you(CV'S PLZ HELP HERE )waiting to see ahem doing all faltu things for gopi,but just am wondering when will it begin,i mean to the extent ahem hates gopi what might melt this stone heart man.gopi doing nothing ahem falling for gopi seems to come in agesssSleepy.nani ji the cupid plans already working i guess,but acting and reality is two different thing,and we want ahem to really fall for gopi in real

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidploveanime.Verity.

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
AmenLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridhartina_1234

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peppygirl

ahem isnt new to love,he was in love with anitha and i guess he was the one who proposed in most romantic set up place,and suddenly ahem feels its all waste of time faltu cheezAngry,ahem digra wait for our princess to spell a cast on you(CV'S PLZ HELP HERE )waiting to see ahem doing all faltu things for gopi,but just am wondering when will it begin,i mean to the extent ahem hates gopi what might melt this stone heart man.gopi doing nothing ahem falling for gopi seems to come in agesssSleepy.nani ji the cupid plans already working i guess,but acting and reality is two different thing,and we want ahem to really fall for gopi in real

what a hypocrite. he can't love his wife, so no one else should either. he really is self absorbed. what came across in that scene was it was self pitying. look at me, i can't be the one i love i am so miserable i mus make everyone miserable as well. lets add self pity to his list of non qualities. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridhar.Verity.

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveanime

Originally posted by peppygirl

what a hypocrite. he can't love his wife, so no one else should either. he really is self absorbed. what came across in that scene was it was self pitying. look at me, i can't be the one i love i am so miserable i mus make everyone miserable as well. lets add self pity to his list of non qualities. 

Naani or no Naani, if he really cannot stand his wife, tell everyone and arrange divorce, why play acting for the sake of the Naani, when she leaves the house what she won't return or phone one day and ask to speak to Gopi, she was out of the house, stand up and admit to the Naani, i wanted her out and she's gone. Add to list of non qualities Coward!
peppygirl Senior Member
peppygirl
peppygirl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
omg:list of qualities,u are all really upset with himand truly why not he does thing like that but dont worry yaar he will be our sweet love sricken one day

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top