Abhay gets framed -indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Abhay gets framed
STARONE.IN

In STAR One's Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani, we saw Siddharth threatening Abhay. Siddharth warned Abhay of landing Piya and him in deep trouble. Now, we hear that Siddharth has chalked out a plan to frame Abhay and get him arrested.

STARONE.IN

A StarOne.in source reveals, "Siddharth left Abhay's bracelet next to the body of a woman he murdered, in an attempt to frame Abhay. The cops picked up the bracelet as evidence, and are searching for more clues regarding the murderer. In the upcoming episodes, Siddharth will try to get Abhay into further trouble. He will keep Abhay's pen near the body of his next victim. He will then leave numerous clues for the cops, which will lead them straight to Abhay. Shanaya, Siddharth's accomplice, will join him in the conspiracy, adding to Abhay's woes. Piya will stand by Abhay's side. Furthermore, the case will get murkier."

"I am planning to take Piya out for dinner, and I am sure Abhay will interrupt us yet again. I have to get Abhay out of my way, as he keeps interfering with my agenda. I plan to trap him and frame him in a murder. I will be at my conniving best, and Abhay will have the pleasure of the experience," smiles Siddharth aka Siddhant Karnick.

Will Siddharth succeed in trapping Abhay? Will Abhay be able to prove his innocence? Will Piya help him out, or will she lose trust on him?

To find out, keep watching Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani every Monday-Saturday at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Thursday, March 10, 2011
STARONE.IN

You have already voted on this!
like   0  LIKE
http://www.starone.in/news/1443/abhay-gets-framed.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 March 2011 at 4:34am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

trisharoxmitumikasucrazyreepicheepk_anjali12-Doppelganger--Kash-adits7TOTAL-ROMANTICbAkChOd.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ-Swetha-

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
wow............i was expecting the same ...........thanx for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
wow yar nice track.....i think piya will take side of abhay to make him innocent

mitumi

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
OH MY GOD..as expected..but you know what come what MAY if OIYA IS WITH ABHAY..yayyyyyy..I am game fo ranything..yayhooooooooooooo..PIYA & ABHAY I LOVE YOU Too much yaar..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumiArmu4eva--AROMAL--

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
i waz waiting for the new article.................omg sid ........bhole abhay ko apni kamngii se phasarahe ho.....thank god piya is his side i waz expecting something evil is going in sid s mind .............

ek vampire dusre vampire ke liye khatra bangaya i hope raichands does something as chand has seen things going wrong done by sid...hope he saves abhay

well piya showed some sense and is supporting abhay i guess she will come to know abt sid and belives abhay

guys pyrek is getting back on track these is gonna be soo fun.........hope we get some abhiya scene cant wait too see

Edited by zainaloveabhiya - 10 March 2011 at 5:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
thanks for the article
_Klaroline_ IF-Dazzler
_Klaroline_
_Klaroline_

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
wooow piya is in abhay's side
she has to be
cause how many times abhay was with her when she was in trouble

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
That was predictable..bt d bst part is Piya's going 2 be with Abhay..WOW..nw i am hyper excited abt the track..bring it on..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index