Official celebrity IDs on India-Forums - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
wow... really nyc idea... manish n karan mehra on IF.. cool!!
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

^^Yup, definitely want Shweta's ID, coz we all know she is on IF due to her blog but we have no clue what her ID is.
Yeahh soo true Shweta should soo have an ID 😳
shweta tiwari has her blog and knows about stuff that happens on IF so i wonder if she has an id... really hope she does and visits us on ST FC one day!! 😃 LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE SHWETA!!!! ❤️
oh! Wow...its a gr8 idea vijay bhaiya....i never knew dat pankit is on IF......it came as a surprise to me....
cool i loved it
Celebrity Name : Ankita Sharma
I.D. :   ankitaangeel
Aastha chaudhary  n her ID  is aasthachaudhary .... i want to know is she real..???

Originally posted by -Nadii-

I think maybe those who get such title should not have any PM buttom , otherwise they will really be bombed, . And not even scrapbook or buddy button.

It should somehow be like twitter, they can post what they want to share and reply back, but we cant send them PM.

awesome idea Nadii.

thanks Vijay for the celebrity ID's, fans and celebrities can interact directly.
Edited by Infofan - 13 years ago
Great idea Vijay Sir...😭

All of us Sasural Genda Phool fans got to know that its cast visits India forums...

So i wud i lyk to know that does anybody know Ragini Khanna and Jay Soni's id on I-F.??
?
Edited by trueraginifan - 13 years ago
It's the id of Manish Tulsiyani doing the role of Dhruv in Chajje Chajje Ka Pyaar show
id name is
m.tulsiyani
Great Idea Vijay, thanks a bunch!!! Thank u for being here to pity us fans...😃