India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My most favorite scene from yesterday

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
The best scene from yesterday's episode was when maan is looking at Dev-Geet in the kitchen. The intesity of that scene was breathtaking. It was very poignant and subtle and was done beautifully by all three. GC I thought made the scene out of the world

He would look at dev (as if how dare you) and then at geet (as if how could you).
When geet and dev turn around and saw maan, their look was of guilt, as if they were caught doing something wrong. They were at first shocked as if when did he come and how long he was watching them. Then both lowered their eyes and gave their explanations which were true but enhanced their feeling of wrong-doing.  Maan who most likely would have reacted in the past, as usual ignored dev but showed concern for geet. However his displeasure was clearly palpable by his mood. BREATHTAKING.

Geet again made fun of maan after that as if it was not a big deal for her to be talking to dev as he has become such a saint.
I still wish geet and dadi will not make a fool of MSK all the time. What is wrong about being a serious man? Why does everyone have to be comic all the time?

After seeing today's episode I still feel that GC is doing his best to keep MSK in character.

I am definitely not enjoying the storyline, But I think the two lead actors are doing their best with a deficient script that they are given and do pull off incredible scenes. i still think I will like to see some love and softness from geet to maan.

Kay

Edited by delhigirl - 10 March 2011 at 4:20am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet107alu5123PGirnneha1779ankita10madhubala123Shweta13itsmylifeboss..VeenaGcian..SaynaFMRituparnaamaaniqramehraannanditasinghmaanmeet1BatameezDilsona-raisun-naaaaaaaaablackb28ibelieveinpink

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
oh dear KAY, i wish you could be in front of me to have a hugeHug. That scene he spoke a dilaouge dear"Tume ab mein kaunsi zuban mein samjana padega". It clears how much he become subtle his basic nature will be with him. One more dear Geet is loving Maan but not showing a great respect for him and his words. She is trying to make him a person who hears her. Thank u dear for a wonderful post

Edited by verode - 10 March 2011 at 4:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaasun-naaaaaaaaa

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

The best scene from yesterday's episode was when maan is looking at Dev-Geet in the kitchen. The intesity of that scene was breathtaking. It was very poignant and subtle and was done beautifully by all three. GC I thought made the scene out of the world.

He would look at dev (as if how dare you) and then at geet (as if how could you).
When geet and dev turn around and saw maan, their look was of guilt, as if they were caught doing something wrong. They were at first shocked as if when did he come and how long he was watching them. Then both lowered their eyes and gave their explanations which were true but enhanced their feeling of wrong-doing.  Maan who most likely would have reacted in the past, as usual ignored dev but showed concern for geet. However his displeasure was clearly palpable by his mood. BREATHTAKING.

Geet again made fun of maan after that as if it was not a big deal for her to be talking to dev as he has become such a saint.
I still wish geet and dadi will not make a fool of MSK all the time. What is wrong about being a serious man? Why does everyone have to be comic all the time?

After seeing today's episode I still feel that GC is doing his best to keep MSK in character.

I am definitely not enjoying the storyline, But I think the two lead actors are doing their best with a deficient script that they are given and do pull off incredible scenes. i still think I will like to see some love and softness from geet to maan.

Kay
Wonderful post Kay ! U r absolutely right ....infact that was one the best segment of yday's epi............the intensity in his eyes was so brilliantly portrayed by GC as Maan..........it was as if he was reading both Dev n Geet.........and the way he was sure that Geet definitely tried to do something which could have risked her baby was breathtaking.
Though he was not at all happy seeing Dev n Geet in same frame but he just ignored Dev and asked Geet only whether she was trying to be on the table ! He ignored the explanations of both of them coz as man of great acumen he rightly judged the situation as what could have happned !
U said it perfectlyClap........his eyes were asking to dev "How dare you" and to Geet "How could you"............excellent post Kay !
I agreed to each of ur words !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

khushi0689m Groupbie
khushi0689m
khushi0689m

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
yar bt one thing i really wanted to c maan stopping geet from giving explanations..
i so wanted him to say that he saw everything nd doesn't need an explanation ............
i wanted geet to be told that she is been trusted ...........
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
lovely post...agreed wid wat u said!
PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
agreed with each and every word

lots of love to u for this post!

guru's acting is too good! and drasthi and samir made that scene breath taking as well

we have such good actors..i hope thsi is goin some hwere good!

and yes yes, more love by geet to maan is something we all in geet forum want...we not are asking something so big...

it just time to show some love ..hain na? just small gestures would do.....for a start hehe

Rituparnaa

maneet107 Newbie
maneet107
maneet107

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
nine post, truly agree with what u say, and ofcourse, geet shud show some love and respect to geet, instead of making him into a joker and nagging him

Rituparnaa

Go to top