Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I don't understand why?

loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Why don't we get bold romance scenes? It can't be because of the time slot because geet is on later than sasural genda pool (which i love and do not mean to insult) as they had a bolder almost suhaag raat, heck they cuddle in their sleep and isn't that meant to be a family orinated show, whereas geet is more teens and adult, so i don't get why and it can't be the actors because they get paid to do what they are told to do and if it is them then they need to learn if they want to hit the bollywood scene because forehead kisses and hugs won't work, and i don't understand why the cvs wont show it, because they would get higher trps. These days i force myself to watch geet because well because it's geet the only show i have been crazy about, and its getting harder  and harder each day to watch it because the main attraction which is maaneet has gone waaay down as to what it was before, the storyline is bad, AA is bad and no maaneet romance and all i don't get is why? WHY? 
if someone knows why please tell me because i'm baffled.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=loveableangel]Why don't we get bold romance scenes? It can't be because of the time slot because geet is on later than sasural genda pool (which i love and do not mean to insult) as they had a bolder almost suhaag raat, heck they cuddle in their sleep and isn't that meant to be a family orinated show, whereas geet is more teens and adult, so i don't get why and it can't be the actors because they get paid to do what they are told to do and if it is them then they need to learn if they want to hit the bollywood scene because forehead kisses and hugs won't work, and i don't understand why the cvs wont show it, because they would get higher trps. These days i force myself to watch geet because well because it's geet the only show i have been crazy about, and its getting harder  and harder each day to watch it because the main attraction which is maaneet has gone waaay down as to what it was before, the storyline is bad, AA is bad and no maaneet romance and all i don't get is why? WHY? 
if someone knows why please tell me because i'm baffled.[/QUOTE]EVERYONE ARE BAFFLED AND CONFUSED..EVEN MANY ARE IN YOUR STATE..FORCING THEMSELVES TO WATCH GEET AS THEY LOVE THIER MAANEET TO THE CORE...BUT ONLY TIME HAS TO REVEALTHE TRUTH..NO ONE KNOWS THE ACTUAL  REASON BEHIND IT...
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even  i thought of adding a case in supreme court to pass the bill in fever if geet and maan to show some steamy scene so cvs got no chance to show  us more AA sr or chipku scene to torture us
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 9n9i9s9h9u9

even  i thought of adding a case in supreme court to pass the bill in fever if geet and maan to show some steamy scene so cvs got no chance to show  us more AA sr or chipku scene to torture us

🤣 main tumare sath hn ðŸ˜‰
---nishu--- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayna

🤣 main tumare sath hn ðŸ˜‰

thankxxxxxxxxxxxx
ok to kal jab main court jarahi hogi to tumhe PM kar dugi 
if u r free 
u can join me
SaynaFM thumbnail

thankxxxxxxxxxxxx
ok to kal jab main court jarahi hogi to tumhe PM kar dugi 
if u r free 
u can join me

no pb dear, free to hn par paris se  ane mein time lag jayega ðŸ˜‰
---nishu--- thumbnail

no pb dear, free to hn par paris se  ane mein time lag jayega ðŸ˜‰

okkkkkkkkkkkk
so whAT U want ,i wait for u(as it take few days to come in India)
or u  going to  send your approvel letter in my support
SaynaFM thumbnail

okkkkkkkkkkkk
so whAT U want ,i wait for u(as it take few days to come in India)
or u  going to  send your approvel letter in my support

don't worry maneet ke liye main india ane ke liya tayar hn😉
---nishu--- thumbnail

don't worry maneet ke liye main india ane ke liya tayar hn😉

okkkkkkkkkkkk
tell me the date
i will see u on air port
SaynaFM thumbnail