Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
really nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
me so crazy about DD (inspite of being girl may be becoz of her flawless acting) that i dont mind anything ....they just show Maneet wohi bohat hai...aur yeh show chaltha rahe.....AA too r improving............

This show rocks...n will keep rocking

madhubala123

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
lots of love to u for this post yaar!

ive been saying the same thing!

lets just wait...ur so right! no one knew what was gonna happen in thw beginning of this show..

even this love story took time to develop..

so lets give cv some space guys

good post!! 

madhubala123

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Yes, you said it hun!!! GHSP rocks and will keep on rocking forever =D

madhubala123

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Nice Post.

madhubala123

madhubala123 IF-Dazzler
madhubala123
madhubala123

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Thank u all for u wonderful support!! Smile
sree10 Senior Member
sree10
sree10

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
 there are 2 option s for the future stroy

1) Geet is going to have a miscarriage , doctor will say she won't have any more kids, Daadi will get desperate that who will continue the Khurana line , she will force Maan to rethink their relationspip, Maan won't listen, so for the good of everyone, Geet will go away, she becomes parayee.  Well if they are going to show this, I will kill them.  This is a tried and tested serial / film story ( has happened in real life for many women in our country).  I dont want  this to happen to this show.  when this is going so differently.  Usually in all Indian serials the girl would be made to marry the guilty brother for the sake of the child, but here it didn't happen.  The wrongdoer has not been forgiven, at least.  So I think they should take it in that direction.

2) The bhai will fall for Annie.  She will have to involve Maan in the problem, Maan like always will solve the problem, it will bring Arjun and Annie closer, Maan will get to know of their relationship, ask Arjun to do the right thing by her.  Dev will find something else and leave Maneet live happily, they will have a girl etc etc.

madhubala123

madhubala123 IF-Dazzler
madhubala123
madhubala123

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sree10] there are 2 option s for the future stroy

1) Geet is going to have a miscarriage , doctor will say she won't have any more kids, Daadi will get desperate that who will continue the Khurana line , she will force Maan to rethink their relationspip, Maan won't listen, so for the good of everyone, Geet will go away, she becomes parayee.  Well if they are going to show this, I will kill them.  This is a tried and tested serial / film story ( has happened in real life for many women in our country).  I dont want  this to happen to this show.  when this is going so differently.  Usually in all Indian serials the girl would be made to marry the guilty brother for the sake of the child, but here it didn't happen.  The wrongdoer has not been forgiven, at least.  So I think they should take it in that direction.

2) The bhai will fall for Annie.  She will have to involve Maan in the problem, Maan like always will solve the problem, it will bring Arjun and Annie closer, Maan will get to know of their relationship, ask Arjun to do the right thing by her.  Dev will find something else and leave Maneet live happily, they will have a girl etc etc.
[/QUOTE]I liked the second option.

Go to top