India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP ROCKS!!!!!

madhubala123 IF-Dazzler
madhubala123
madhubala123

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged

We have been blaming the CVs for a long time.I too had a feeling that had Geet lost its charm.But actually dats not the case.I started watching Geet only after the entry of Maan.But those who started watching the show from the beginning, were u ever be able to think that dis s goin 2 be a unique lovestory??? I mean it was beyond our imagination.But the story took its own time to develop.The way of narrating the story was different.The audience knew the entire story(geet's past) and their was suspense only among the characters.That made the show exciting.But now that the plot has been revealed it will take some time for the next track to build up and we have to wait till then.I have a strong feeling that finally AA, DEV and MANEET track will be connected Day Dreaming.If  we keep on complaining the creative team will be frustated and they will rush up the storyline.This will ruin the storyline.

We are demanding romance between MANEET without any logic just for our sake.But now their relation is beyond these things.MAAN as a responsible hubby is carin for his wife and their baby.And we are yelling at the CVs for showin baby track. Actually we are behaving like GEET these days Big smile May b the efffect of watching geet for one year LOL.Now,back to the point ,Fans demanded MANEET hug and they gave it Smile.Once baby comes then it will be time for MANEET romance. And those who say that MAAN  has changed.He is smiling a lot.THATs wat the story is all about.Remeber the photo in the "dark room" seeing which geet herself asked"Maan sir kabhi haste the" So that is yet to be revealed y he turned into angry young MAAN!! So lets just wait and watch.There s a lot to come..... plzzzzzz stop blaming the creative team.Its we not they r d one who r frustated.PICTURE ABHI BAAKI HE MERE DOST!!!!!!

And even after waiting for long time nothing happens then we can start some GEET REHABILITATION FORUM,especially those who suffer from MSK withdrawl symptoms and i vl be 1 among them LOL   So HELP ME.............

These are my views.Sorry if anyone feels offended..

For now lets wait ,watch and enjoy!!!!!!!!! GHSP ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchPGirnprincess.rocksdeepthichoudaryitsmylifebossmonika1992mgdg_2010-TeriMalang-maaniqra-Kash-swetha10sun-naaaaaaaaablackb28

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Good post.. Me in to help you... Positivity is what i crave for on this forum Wink Thanks for the lovely post!!! Clap

B+ve and all will be well soon inshallah Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnmadhubala123itsmylifebossshradzz..Gurti-Kash..

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
woww superbb post
GHSP ,MANEET ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
yessssssssssssssss
GHSP is unique
and it alwaysssssssssssssss rock

madhubala123

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

madhubala123

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
nice post..Clap

madhubala123

deepthichoudary IF-Dazzler
deepthichoudary
deepthichoudary

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
nice post dear ...........................ClapClapClapStar
GHSP rockssssssssssssss

madhubala123

KostinsQueen IF-Sizzlerz
KostinsQueen
KostinsQueen

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
nice post yaar ....infact i watch this show only for maan and i hope cv's won't spoil the plot....to be frank after these many days i liked AA SCENES YESTERDAY ....nice move from cv's

madhubala123

Go to top