Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

CV's Please do not make a mountain out of a ... (Page 3)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
hmm my take on the matter see i beleive they both are at fault they love eachother and dont want to hurt eachother thats why never talked on serious thoughts just raat gaye baat gaue thing in between them they are in serious need of talking as far as prats angryness is cobncerned she should b angry but should not leave him but yes he is a lazy man who needs a zor ka jhatka to understand his resposibilities choti moti baaton say pareshan honay walon main say naina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
ya truly agreed,husband wife relationship is equal to both of the sides,atleast she must hv told abut letter to krishna
piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

hmm my take on the matter see i beleive they both are at fault they love eachother and dont want to hurt eachother thats why never talked on serious thoughts just raat gaye baat gaue thing in between them they are in serious need of talking as far as prats angryness is cobncerned she should b angry but should not leave him but yes he is a lazy man who needs a zor ka jhatka to understand his resposibilities choti moti baaton say pareshan honay walon main say naina
agree wid u dii amazing ans
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Thankyou for your responses.
Krishna is not a compulsive liar.... for the first time he lied for his family's sake - and now pratz feels she can't ever trust him.
Had he lied for her family.... would she still feel the same.

Not saying Krishna is not at fault he should have told his wife, knowing what it will be like if he got caught. Sometimes people hide things from their loved ones in the fear of hurting them..

but what hurt me was after all he's been through for her - she cannot forgive this lie? never trust him again. ooohhh puhleeeez get real.
the writers of this prog... are you married?

Saxes lied that Adharsh wasn't prsent at the time of Angad's death.....

Pratigya lied to save nitin that she was forced to get married... hence encouraging K to pursue her more.

Naina was selling her jewellery... to keep her family together...she was keeping secrets and lying..

She lied abt the baba thing to keep arushi as a virgin.... building the thaks expectations that arushi will give them a pota.
so why pick on K.

Edited by carisma2 - 10 March 2011 at 1:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-KadaKLonda-

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
o.k. Carishma i have a difference of opinion with u in this. i know i have been in this forum for quiet a while and now adays i don;t comment much due to story line and all. i don;t want to create any difference. i am just saying my opinion so no hard feeling. since it is a forum i thought i will write my opinion. it is just my thought. sorry in advance if i am hurting yr feelings.
Krishna is not a compulsive liar.... for the first time he lied for his family's sake -ya that is true he is not a compulsive liar. he did i think mostly for shakti to make him work. and now pratz feels she can't ever trust him. here she had faith in him before also she said she believe more in him than her. it is amatter of trust. that is thething. even his parents said he won;t work and all. she said he will do it and he meant what he did and all. remember her birthday time that is why she is more offended. it will be there for some time.it will go she loves him.
Not saying Krishna is not at fault he should have told his wife, knowing what it will be like if he got caught. Sometimes people hide things from their loved ones in the fear of hurting them..ya that is true people hide things if they find it will be more problem it will effect the relationship and all. so many things. it is there.

but what hurt me was after all he's been through for her - she cannot forgive this lie? never trust him again. ooohhh puhleeeez get real. Carishma she will forgive him it will take time for her. now it is a shock for her. she didn;t even imagine he would do like this. here a trust is broken. she had ultimate faith and trust in him. she has to get out of her shock,grief all that. she will forgive but it will take time.
the writers of this prog... are you married?

She lied abt the baba thing to keep arushi as a virgin.... building the thaks expectations that arushi will give them a pota. O.k. carishma she didn;t tell lie i think she used a trick to save aarushi. it is entirely different from this situvation. she just used the sadu to get sometimes we all will do this for our sisters. if they do something childish. we will do that for our children if they did mistake. i don;t think she lied here she used the same trick which SS uses with others. what a husband and wife is different the trust between them is needed to maintain their relationship. we all know how much it took her to believe in him. now also i think he will do anything to get her trust back and she will also support him in whatever trouble he will be in. but it will take time.it is a part of the journey.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Lakhs I am never offended by you pov. U have a great way of sharing your pov.
After watching the sbb clip I was really angry, but since then have calmed down. See none of them are wrong here but naturally I do love baba more hence I get offended easily when the other characters are harsh with him, especially pratz. I fear she is not one who forgives easily.......... But after watching three precap I feel more positive. None the less I do get angry at baba when he steps out of line with her...........
Regarding three arushi thing........ This is more about letting his parents wishes down....... She also had their hopes built up about the pota. Lying is lying which ever way you look at it.... Its the intensity and the frequency which is questionable. Babas lie would have ben more justifiable had he at the same time been looking for work. I hate the way he does one thing wrong and he cops it from everyone. Sbb and everyone..... Just coz he is married to the pratoganist.

Go to top