CV's Please do not make a mountain out of a ... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by *Reemz*

It's not necessary to defend Krishna all the time! 😕 The fact is that a HUSBAND told a big lie to his WIFE about working when really he spends  his entire day playing carrom. Does she not have a right to be angry here? You need to have love & trust in any relationship especially in a marriage and when one of those pillars are broken then it can do great damage.

thats true, even carisma is saying the same, but shes just saying that they shudnt show it like a VERY BIG problem as pratigya is also hiding sumthing from krishna😊 n ur right in a relationship there should be  love n trust, there is love in kriya's relationship, only the trust is been broken sumtimes, but thats also for the gud...their relationship will be stronger after this, as this mistake wont be done again by babaaa....

n as there is love in kriyas relationship, this angriness/sadness wont last for longgg, this is just for a whileee🥱
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

bro abhi to nahi lakin is se ziyada burae ki to shayad phr khair nahi just kidding we all love kriya arja

i was expecting the same answer but i know u r kidding too ......

It's not necessary to defend Krishna all the time! 😕 The fact is that a HUSBAND told a big lie to his WIFE about working when really he spends  his entire day playing carrom. Does she not have a right to be angry here? You need to have love & trust in any relationship especially in a marriage and when one of those pillars are broken then it can do great damage.
Never said don't be angry..... but not to trust the man your whole life who died for you? that would be extreme. he's not cheated on her with another woman. If he did that .. then i would say Pratigya should get a divorce.... but.... he's a funny character she knows that.
i was being fair to krishna.... and if you see it as defence then... theres the answer....
i don't want them to spilt up and not talk to each other for the next few mnths.

that's why i looked at it from my point of view.... sometimes you have to just smile and move on...
But they're not going to split up. Divorce isn't even going to come in the equation but she will be hurt which is natural and its about time Krishna realises that he needs to do something instead of messing around with his friends and lying to his wife.

But they're not going to split up. Divorce isn't even going to come in the equation but she will be hurt which is natural and its about time Krishna realises that he needs to do something instead of messing around with his friends and lying to his wife.
That's exactly what i am requesting... he should have spent time finding a job and for the cv's not to create a big rift between the two.
not to stretch this too much, as i heard there are going to be twists.
I don't mind the rifts to be honest because it brings some spice in to the story and at least this way Kriya will be back in the limelight. Not sure what the twists will be but I'm sure it will bring the couple closer.
hmm my take on the matter see i beleive they both are at fault they love eachother and dont want to hurt eachother thats why never talked on serious thoughts just raat gaye baat gaue thing in between them they are in serious need of talking as far as prats angryness is cobncerned she should b angry but should not leave him but yes he is a lazy man who needs a zor ka jhatka to understand his resposibilities choti moti baaton say pareshan honay walon main say naina
ya truly agreed,husband wife relationship is equal to both of the sides,atleast she must hv told abut letter to krishna
Originally posted by telstra

hmm my take on the matter see i beleive they both are at fault they love eachother and dont want to hurt eachother thats why never talked on serious thoughts just raat gaye baat gaue thing in between them they are in serious need of talking as far as prats angryness is cobncerned she should b angry but should not leave him but yes he is a lazy man who needs a zor ka jhatka to understand his resposibilities choti moti baaton say pareshan honay walon main say naina
agree wid u dii amazing ans
Thankyou for your responses.
Krishna is not a compulsive liar.... for the first time he lied for his family's sake - and now pratz feels she can't ever trust him.
Had he lied for her family.... would she still feel the same.

Not saying Krishna is not at fault he should have told his wife, knowing what it will be like if he got caught. Sometimes people hide things from their loved ones in the fear of hurting them..

but what hurt me was after all he's been through for her - she cannot forgive this lie? never trust him again. ooohhh puhleeeez get real.
the writers of this prog... are you married?

Saxes lied that Adharsh wasn't prsent at the time of Angad's death.....

Pratigya lied to save nitin that she was forced to get married... hence encouraging K to pursue her more.

Naina was selling her jewellery... to keep her family together...she was keeping secrets and lying..

She lied abt the baba thing to keep arushi as a virgin.... building the thaks expectations that arushi will give them a pota.
so why pick on K.
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago