Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Article: It was my dream to win, but I lost' (Page 5)

NYCrocks Groupbie
NYCrocks
NYCrocks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I'm SOOO glad Chang won  and not Sushant.. its about time that he and his "I'm all that" girlfriend" got a reality check... Not only was Chang a great performer who progressed to great heights thru the duration of the show .. he was humble and a class act.. something that Sushant and ANkita lacked.. perhaps if they come down from their high horses... they will realize that real people.. audiences value humility, kindness, and class way more than their perfect scores, ego's, and popularity... I'm sure many of you are probably not going to be pleased with this commentary but its true.. I am not taking anything away from the two.. I think they are great actors and enjoy PR but at the same time they should understand that audiences can detect honesty and humility and hardwork..and they did when they choose CHANG!!!

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
that is exactly right.................if the show is about non-dancers then y does JDJ bring on dancers?????Same thing happened when Mona was in the show she was up against Shweta, and mona took the cake. If they person that is going to show improvement or change into a great dancer going to win.......then why are people like Sushant, shweta or yana on the show???? yana is a item girl...she is suppose to know how to dance.....................its just stupid.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NYCrocks

I'm SOOO glad Chang won  and not Sushant.. its about time that he and his "I'm all that" girlfriend" got a reality check... Not only was Chang a great performer who progressed to great heights thru the duration of the show .. he was humble and a class act.. something that Sushant and ANkita lacked.. perhaps if they come down from their high horses... they will realize that real people.. audiences value humility, kindness, and class way more than their perfect scores, ego's, and popularity... I'm sure many of you are probably not going to be pleased with this commentary but its true.. I am not taking anything away from the two.. I think they are great actors and enjoy PR but at the same time they should understand that audiences can detect honesty and humility and hardwork..and they did when they choose CHANG!!!

So Sushant didn't work hard?? From what angle?? Oh that's right.....because he was so caught up on his popularity and his "ego" and his "I'm all that" girlfriend....obviously that means he never worked hard. You are so rightErmm  So right that you felt the need to post this exact same thing in two threadsLOL

Yes, the Indian junta is oh so "perceptive" that they detected all the ego, arrogance, lack of kindness/humility/class in Sushant-Ankita supposedly and all of the greatest traits on planet Earth in Chang.....remind me again in all this where DANCE is a factor? Seeing as the show was called "DANCING with the stars".....or wait...was that just a typo on behalf of the producersWacko

Are you speaking of the audience perceptions or your own in this case? Since you apparently seem to be such a great judge of who has class, humility etc.

Ankita-Sushant are GENUINE ppl more than anything else.....an EXTREMELY rare trait in today's times....if ppl want to perceive that as "arrogance/ego", they are welcome to. I personally find them genuine and I'd take that over all the supposed humility/class that you are touting for everyone else in this case.

Edited by nureat01 - 11 March 2011 at 2:20pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMetv_madnessstar_warsstefanandregremlin.lunza

swtbaby IF-Sizzlerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
dw sushant u r and always will b a winner

star_wars

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I totally feel bad for Sushant...! He should've won the trophy !!! Cry And if this show was not about trained dancing then why was he in the show in the first place ? Confused For me Sushant is the REAL WINNER !!! Clap
nikhilsahai Goldie
nikhilsahai
nikhilsahai

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
actually he is the real winner of jhalak it is prooved that jhalak is fixed
ByteMe Senior Member
ByteMe
ByteMe

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by NYCrocks

Yes, the Indian junta is oh so "perceptive" that they detected all the ego, arrogance, lack of kindness/humility/class in Sushant-Ankita supposedly and all of the greatest traits on planet Earth in Chang.....remind me again in all this where DANCE is a factor? Seeing as the show was called "DANCING with the stars".....or wait...was that just a typo on behalf of the producers
Wacko

LMAO............ ROFL

lunza

Go to top