Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Article: It was my dream to win, but I lost' (Page 3)

Garkhelsun IF-Dazzler
Garkhelsun
Garkhelsun

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
@ Gaun

I think it is up to the organizers of the show to decide who participates and who does not .. everyone is allowed to audition and the organizers are well aware of everyone's background - so if it really is the case of ensuring that a non dancer wins then they (the orgainzers) should not chose anyone with dancing backgrounds to participate.. Because once you are chosen and this is a competition you will participate and compete to win - and why award points for great performances and then give prize to someone else ??

think about it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

npattar Newbie
npattar
npattar

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Originally posted by gaun

Over confidence leads no where. Plus if u know it was a non-dancer show as u urself admit why did u participate. Some title is better than none. Learn to be happy with whatever u  get.
What over confidence you are talking about?? I think you did not understand what he meant.. He said he was not aware that the show was for non dancer.. Also I think it was Sony Channel and JDJ who approached him and he did not beg them.. I feel they either dont have brains or they wanted to use him and that is why they approached him..

This was a well known fact that it is a non dancer show.... the judges repeatedly stated this in the first few weeks. for him not to know .. i find it hard to believe. and i agree with the first quote. some title is better than none. Soon as someone loses fingers point to the show being rigged. What if that was the better decision. I'm sure if Chang lost he would not have made any dejected comments, he would have just said "oh well , i tried my best and in the end of the day sushant is the better dancer". 
-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Awww.. This is exactly what i was afraid was. Sushant is very sad after this, i hope he gets over it soon nd realises that he is a winner all the way Embarrassed
Ubuntuu Senior Member
Ubuntuu
Ubuntuu

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by npattar

Over confidence leads no where. Plus if u know it was a non-dancer show as u urself admit why did u participate. Some title is better than none. Learn to be happy with whatever u  get.
What over confidence you are talking about?? I think you did not understand what he meant.. He said he was not aware that the show was for non dancer.. Also I think it was Sony Channel and JDJ who approached him and he did not beg them.. I feel they either dont have brains or they wanted to use him and that is why they approached him..

This was a well known fact that it is a non dancer show.... the judges repeatedly stated this in the first few weeks. for him not to know .. i find it hard to believe. and i agree with the first quote. some title is better than none. Soon as someone loses fingers point to the show being rigged. What if that was the better decision. I'm sure if Chang lost he would not have made any dejected comments, he would have just said "oh well , i tried my best and in the end of the day sushant is the better dancer". 

I really didn't understand from which part of question was Sushant seemed over-confident or rude? Confused Infact he stated his disappointment that he couldn't give best because of his hectic schedule yet people are finding fault in his statement. Confused  

What are you expected to do when some one gives you offer to do a show? Decline it. Confused He just showed his disappointment that he didn't understand the reason for his faliure in this show is that wrong to expect answer for his failure. Confused

Originally posted by ashiti

just an hour ago on aaj tak they showed chang win was 100 crore fraud by sony n jdj ..........actually sattabazar give lesser vote to chang of 1.25 points on which they put bet
n on sushant they put 2 points ......... it shows chang got less votes as compared to sushant........aaj tak also showed that chang win was rigged n due to this sony got 100 crore profit and sattabazar lose that amount

After knowing this won't a guy feel bad that he was made to loose? Confused I'm sure even Chang would had been disappointed if he came to know he was made to loose the show just like some one said even he acting with his goody-goody image. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garkhelsun

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Can you point out which statement of his you have labelled as overconfidence??? I couldn't spot any line which spoke about his overconfidence. He simply said that he tried very hard to win but he couldn't and he doesn't know why. He said it simply, where is the overconfidence here? He has always said in all interviews that all are good on the show- he never ever said that he was the best, when he was told to take the name of 3 people deserving to go into the finals- he took Yana, Ankita and Chang's name. Where is the overconfidence???

He didn't admit that it was a show for non-dancers. He said that he was confused why he had been taken into the show IF the show was meant for non-dancers as everyone said. This is what most of us have been confused since th first episode, cos the name of the show is 'dancing with the stars' and the only requrement is that there should be celebs from all walks of life.

About learning to be happy, yes, of course, but isn't it a human emotion to feel dejected after coming so far, doing so well and yet getting so little. What do people expect from him, to behave like a sadhu and say no I never participated in Jhalak to win. Even I would be unhappy if I lost a competition despite putting my best in it. It takes some time to become like before. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikadhahiGarkhelsunbhavni88LuvSSeverlunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by npattar

Wrong. The judges have never stated this point in the show. Remo, on the official JDJ website wrote-- there are a variety of contestants, and SOME are completely non-dancers. So he himself knew that the show contains all type of contestants.

Besides, JDJ has never been a non-dancer show. Look into the previous seasons of JDJ--- Sweta Salve, Sudha Chandran, even Gauhar Khan, had experience of dancing. Sweta Salve and Sudha Chandran were TRAINED IN CLASSICAL DANCING and so was PArul Chauhan. STILL they were part of the show.

The sole truth is that Sony has never made the concept of the show clear-- IN EVERY SEASON -- there are trained dancers in this show. And mind  you, everyone KNOWS they are trained. Sudha Chandran is a very reputed classical dancer and everyone knows about her. Same about Sushant. He has said in every interview that it is trained.

Sony always takes some trained dancers in the show in EVERY season saying it is 'dancing with the stars' but they keep projecting it as a show for non-dancers. The bare truth here is that Sony needs at least SOME people who can give guaranteed good performances in the initial few weeks to compensate for the less than mediocre performances of the non-dancers, else no one will watch the show. Slowly the non-dancers start perking up and start dancing well, and it is THEN that JDJ starts its rant of being a show for non-dancers. This has happened in EVERY SEASON, mind you, but it was MOST NOTICEABLE in Season 1 and Season 4.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahibhavni88LovePRSohamlunza

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

agree wiht him

this shows hw big of a CHEAT sony is
mehbeer09 IF-Dazzler
mehbeer09
mehbeer09

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged