Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: npattar

This was a well known fact that it is a non dancer show.... the judges repeatedly stated this in the first few weeks. for him not to know .. i find it hard to believe. and i agree with the first quote. some title is better than none. Soon as someone loses fingers point to the show being rigged. What if that was the better decision. I'm sure if Chang lost he would not have made any dejected comments, he would have just said "oh well , i tried my best and in the end of the day sushant is the better dancer". 

Wrong. The judges have never stated this point in the show. Remo, on the official JDJ website wrote-- there are a variety of contestants, and SOME are completely non-dancers. So he himself knew that the show contains all type of contestants.

Besides, JDJ has never been a non-dancer show. Look into the previous seasons of JDJ--- Sweta Salve, Sudha Chandran, even Gauhar Khan, had experience of dancing. Sweta Salve and Sudha Chandran were TRAINED IN CLASSICAL DANCING and so was PArul Chauhan. STILL they were part of the show.

The sole truth is that Sony has never made the concept of the show clear-- IN EVERY SEASON -- there are trained dancers in this show. And mind  you, everyone KNOWS they are trained. Sudha Chandran is a very reputed classical dancer and everyone knows about her. Same about Sushant. He has said in every interview that it is trained.

Sony always takes some trained dancers in the show in EVERY season saying it is 'dancing with the stars' but they keep projecting it as a show for non-dancers. The bare truth here is that Sony needs at least SOME people who can give guaranteed good performances in the initial few weeks to compensate for the less than mediocre performances of the non-dancers, else no one will watch the show. Slowly the non-dancers start perking up and start dancing well, and it is THEN that JDJ starts its rant of being a show for non-dancers. This has happened in EVERY SEASON, mind you, but it was MOST NOTICEABLE in Season 1 and Season 4.
priya185 thumbnail

agree wiht him

this shows hw big of a CHEAT sony is
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i was soo confident tht sushant will win but he losttt,, it was unfairrrrrrrr
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

[quote]"Someone told me that the show was about a non-dancer making it to the victory post. If that was the case then what was I doing on the show?"[/quote]

So true Sushant! I am disappointed with JDJ, they profited off of Sushant and other contestants popularity then rigged the finale, it is completely unfair to the others that worked hard.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaun

Anyways u look they are all publicity tantrums one way or the other. Everyone knows everything just don't want to accept it. Everyone wants a goody goody image.

The title itself says Sushant wanted to win and it was his dream.. If he already knew that this show is for non dancers than why would he have participated and given the best every week?
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
for us fans..Sushant is the winner of jhalak..

shame on Sony for using him for trps..

if the illegal betting is true then even chang will be angry....

all 3 finalists have been used by Sony..😡😡😡
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You are the TRUE WINNER for us!
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Can you point out which statement of his you have labelled as overconfidence??? I couldn't spot any line which spoke about his overconfidence. He simply said that he tried very hard to win but he couldn't and he doesn't know why. He said it simply, where is the overconfidence here? He has always said in all interviews that all are good on the show- he never ever said that he was the best, when he was told to take the name of 3 people deserving to go into the finals- he took Yana, Ankita and Chang's name. Where is the overconfidence???

He didn't admit that it was a show for non-dancers. He said that he was confused why he had been taken into the show IF the show was meant for non-dancers as everyone said. This is what most of us have been confused since th first episode, cos the name of the show is 'dancing with the stars' and the only requrement is that there should be celebs from all walks of life.

About learning to be happy, yes, of course, but isn't it a human emotion to feel dejected after coming so far, doing so well and yet getting so little. What do people expect from him, to behave like a sadhu and say no I never participated in Jhalak to win. Even I would be unhappy if I lost a competition despite putting my best in it. It takes some time to become like before. 

exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyy..wen he was asked who he see in top 3 he told yana chang n ankita...were as mahi yana n all quoted their own name in the list.... doest that show an overconfidence or is it just a polite reply that they see themselves in top 3.????????????????????????????????

sushant was always confident inhis talent ....but never ever over confident....if sony havent cheated him he was the deserving winner of jdj4 .....

chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sushant awards or rewards doesn't matter for ur fans u r true winner n all the hard work u put in is really appreciated by us we all know u deserved to b the winner but as u said right what was u doing in the show which meant for non dancer winner its really bad the show n channel played  with the feelings of fans who voted n wanted to b u as winner who truely deserved it 
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i had a feeling that chang was foavoured from before, since indial idol com on  anyone who is familiar with dancing know that shushant was doing good movements espacially in grand finaly his hand and body movement was next to perfect.