Article: It was my dream to win, but I lost'

Pinky1975 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It was my dream to win, but I lost'

'It was my dream to win, but I lost'

While Chang is elated, Sushant Singh, who was adjudged "best performer of the week" 10 times and scored a perfect 30 out of 30 eight times doesn't know what more he could have done to win Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.

Three weeks before the finale, Sushant didn't perform because of a back injury. The following week, he was put in the danger zone and had a face-off with Yana Gupta. Instead of choosing one, the jury voted for both because they deserved to be in the finale.

In spite of all this, Sushant lost to a non-dancer. Does he think the channel favoured Chang over him and Yana? "I really don't know why I lost. But in the final week the buzz was that Chang was everyone's favourite," he reveals.

"Someone told me that the show was about a non-dancer making it to the victory post. If that was the case then what was I doing on the show?" he asks."

Jhalak was not an easy show for him to do. "I am a trained Jazz dancer but I decided to do the show because I wanted to try out other forms of dance and come out of my comfort zone," he adds.

Lack of time was a major issue with him. "I used to shoot for Pavitra Rishta for 12 hours and rehearse at night. Yet I scored a perfect score eight out of 12 times. Wasn't that good enough? It was my dream to win, but I lost and only ended up being a spotless performer," he says dejectedly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
ohhhhhhhhhhh no what i feared is now happening.sushant dejected for not winning jhalak.dont worry sushant we fans r always with u and u r our true winner.so what if u could not win,u have won so many people's heart including judges as well.we know that u were the best on jhalak and no one has ever achieved what u have achieved.u have achieved madhuri's perfect,remo's this is it and malaika's highlight of the show.and no chang or yaana had ever beated u in jhalak.god bless u and dont feel dejected and sad πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
felling very yy bad for sushant................................... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

"Someone told me that the show was about a non-dancer making it to the victory post. If that was the case then what was I doing on the show?" he asks."

exactlyyyyyyyyyyy...me too have the same question......if they wanted to make a  non dancer into a dancer n make him  win then they could have started a dance school...why wasted time of such busy celebrities who took soo much strain n effort to give his/her best?????????
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh feeling very bad for him 😭😭😭.. I hate Sony and JDJ 😑..

Yes even we have the same question.. He should have asked Sony the same.. So sad but Sushant dont worry for us YOU ARE THE WINNER and we all know this show was rigged..
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats n Thank u 2 Jhalak n Sony😑 I will never ever vote 4 any reality show ever again
So sorry 4 Sushant. I can understand his frustration n dejection. Sushant is a sporting guy, he'll get out of this bad mood very soon i'm sure. There is more 2 life n the show must go on.😊
Wats important, we, his fans know his worth n every fair person knows very well who deserved 2 win the the show.
Btw Sushant has asked the right question. Wat was he doing in a show 4 non dancer ?n he never hid the fact that he Jazz trained. Sony ppl has used him 4 TRPs period.
😑
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Congrats n Thank u 2 Jhalak n Sony😑 I will never ever vote 4 any reality show ever again
So sorry 4 Sushant. I can understand his frustration n dejection. Sushant is a sporting guy, he'll get out of this bad mood very soon i'm sure. There is more 2 life n the show must go on.😊
Wats important, we, his fans know his worth n every fair person knows very well who deserved 2 win the the show.
Btw Sushant has asked the right question. Wat was he doing in a show 4 non dancer ?n he never hid the fact that he Jazz trained. Sony ppl has used him 4 TRPs period.
😑

Yes Jaanu even I will never ever vote.. This is was the first time I did and will be last time.. Reality shows are very unreal and play with emotions of people.. They can never understand us...
PEWIND thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭 NO matter wat..he is The TRUE winner
gaun thumbnail
Over confidence leads no where. Plus if u know it was a non-dancer show as u urself admit why did u participate. Some title is better than none. Learn to be happy with whatever u  get.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaun

Over confidence leads no where. Plus if u know it was a non-dancer show as u urself admit why did u participate. Some title is better than none. Learn to be happy with whatever u  get.

What over confidence you are talking about?? I think you did not understand what he meant.. He said he was not aware that the show was for non dancer.. Also I think it was Sony Channel and JDJ who approached him and he did not beg them.. I feel they either dont have brains or they wanted to use him and that is why they approached him..
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel so sad for him, he deserve to win as he is the best, hate the channel and the reality show....