Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Khuda Jaane SGians <33

-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
hey SGians,

how can we forget this date, 2 years ago, today, was the day when SaJan celebrated the return of their friendship, the day when they united again. Khuda Jaane was the song, that hooked most of us to the show and mostly to SaJan, the song marked a new beginning in not only Samrat and Gunjan's life but ours too. Khuda Jaane and that date post it has been one of the MOST memorable scenes we've had in MJHT, so lets celebrate SaJan and Khuda Jaane here. HAPPY KHUDA JAANE SGians!! Hug

^^ credit Ginz (wickedangel)

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

hbkumar_Janki_-BlueSwitch--Gayathri-Komal_ChaudharyangelshyAnn_92itzMYattitude1gunjan7XDevilsDesireXSwaNia_2Rush_25DiyaSsamratrockssonali.19281.MohitzPari.CandYlicious_S-Jyotika-HSFAaashizincharmee_sammyjyothi-..-Jia-..

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Yes, Drish..indeed this was the day when SaJan became friends again. Also they had fallen in love too on this day, which of course they didn't realize then! Those were some of the most memorable days of MJHT! One of my favourite scenes too..It was all a sheer magic! and yes, I fell in love with SaJan more n more watching those epis, although late it was! LOL..Thanks for bringing these memories back Drish! OMG its been 2 years already! feeling nostalgic! Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Drishti-CandYlicious_S

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Khuda JaaneDay Dreaming a very special song for us... for me the song is meant for sajan.. this song was played wen samrat memorized about his dream gal.. this song was again played for sajan's first bike ride..sajan's beautiful relationship got a second chance and then when samrat realized his love for gunjan..... it has always been an imp part of their beautiful journey of friendship to love...

all those moments are again infront of my eyes wen gunjan discovered samrat to be his secret friend.. their meet at canteen.. samrat u
nderstood what gunjan wanted without even saying a wordEmbarrassed

can't believe 2 years of this magical moment have completed where sajan regained their friendship which gave birth to the silent blossom called love...Heart

missing you sajan... these memories will always be adored and cherished in our hearts..Embarrassed

wonderful post drishHug

Edited by charmee_sammy - 10 March 2011 at 3:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal_Chaudhary-Drishti-CandYlicious_S

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged

ressss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Drishti-

-BlueSwitch- Goldie
-BlueSwitch-
-BlueSwitch-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Am goin all nostalgic.....

Those were the daysDay Dreaming...I liked Mohit since the Talent Parade track...but I actually got hooked to SaJan on the Valentine's NightHeart...That wasn't just a hook...but a Fevicol Ka Jod!LOL
This song has always been the MJHT Anthem...
For SaJan it has been special from the very first day..The scene where Gunjan is introduced and Sam talks about his dreamgirl...The bike ride and finally The Valentine's Night..
Khuda Jaane is the soul.....
A song so blissful suited a couple so heavenly.. PERFECTLY!!!

Happy Khuda Jaane SGians!

Edited by -MoNayalicious- - 10 March 2011 at 3:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Drishti-CandYlicious_S

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
happyyyy khudaa jaannnneeeeee sgians!
adorable posts
thnks for dapics n vi linkkss..!
aww.. miss sg!!!!!!!!!

-Drishti-

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
oww first of all happy khuda jane 's second anniversary Hug it was so magical and wonderful day when we got our januable's friendship's bond to be tighten and became stronger their new starting of life which lead them to fall for each other Embarrassed it was the day where we got our magical sajan that was most magical moment in our sajan's journey with khuda jane song Embarrassed that song was soulful song for our sajan in their whole journey this song always witnessed their friendship to blossoming love 

i rem once i opened khuda jane soul ful song's thread , this song always showed their magical journey it was first time played when samrat was dreaming abt his would be love , then on their first bike ride it played , then magical khuda jane valentine ball and when samrat realized his love for gun

as if this song was made for only our sajan and their beautiful and magical journey 

drish thanks a tone for pics and vids u brought back olden and golden magical memories back Day DreamingHeart

wonderful thread sweety Hug

-Drishti-

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Embarrassed I speak thru siggies LOL

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 10 March 2011 at 5:30am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-Komal_ChaudharyangelshyitzMYattitude-Ishita-XDevilsDesireX-Drishti-aashizincharmee_sammy

Go to top