India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

thankfully rank didn't changed

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
due to the continuous nonstop bakwaas bakbak of ram's mother & his entire family and because of that crap padma chachi the ratings are a bit lowCry but thankfully the rank remained the same didn't changedBig smilei just hope this rubbish track ends as soon as possible  damm care about these ratings as i watch this show for iqbi & will watch it till it is aired on tv and not for ratingsLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddlechopstickpink gurlOrientalDancerDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

I am glued at this show because of MIK and Binny,and I'll never quit it. We are so lucky to have MIK on small screen after 2 long years break, I just want to enjoy every performance he would like to give us, and I must say it's a real treat.

Love both MIK and Binny, and their sizzling chemistry !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pink gurlmonaghosh

pink gurl Senior Member
pink gurl
pink gurl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
who cares about Trp's ...shows which are 'leading' are not worth a miniscule percent when it comes to performances!!!
soo all this trp race is no meaning to me

will watch sangini...MIK Rocksss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index