Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Sanket & rohini r disgusting & characterless..

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Rohini & sanket r so mean.................in fact their bosses r better than them.....D bosses atleast talkd 2 dem without showing an air of disgust...........If i were in place of aai, i wuld hav not even cared for dem....................

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viren347guddididi-Wanderer-anu17SahiPakdeHai.Masooma Bukhari

guddididi Senior Member
guddididi
guddididi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
there are a lot of people like this in this world ,sometimes they behave like this to their parents and sometimes they behave like this to their old friends.....when ur friend is not so rich and when you have moved on in ur life some people like this sanket and rohini they will ignore their old good friends........................i feel this rohini needs to get taught a good lesson..she must turn jobless only then will her  superiority complex get hurt

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22hkhb179staroneserials-Wanderer-anu17SahiPakdeHai.

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guddididi

there are a lot of people like this in this world ,sometimes they behave like this to their parents and sometimes they behave like this to their old friends.....when ur friend is not so rich and when you have moved on in ur life some people like this sanket and rohini they will ignore their old good friends........................i feel this rohini needs to get taught a good lesson..she must turn jobless only then will her  superiority complex get hurt

are you sure???? do anybody behave their parents like this????!!!!!  wonder seeing ur posting.. seriously...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

guddididi9staroneserialsanu17

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
All rich people are not mean, selfish or arrogant......many are amazingly down-to-earth!....Rohini's boss wud hasve enjoyed Ayi's food and hospitality but Rohini and Sanket run after nothing but the so-called high class....they are selfish and self-centred but very realistic characters of the society...not unrealistic negative characters...
and yes, i have myself seen children who are unbelievable selfish towards their own parents whom they mean everything to, who have done so much for them...

Edited by crazyfairy - 10 March 2011 at 5:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

guddididi9staroneserialsrock8anu17SahiPakdeHai.

guddididi Senior Member
guddididi
guddididi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ntsindia

Originally posted by guddididi

are you sure???? do anybody behave their parents like this????!!!!!  wonder seeing ur posting.. seriously...

yes baby i really mean it................have seen for myself a lot of people in my real life

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel229staroneserialsanu17SahiPakdeHai.

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9staroneserials

Rohini & sanket r so mean.................in fact their bosses r better than them.....D bosses atleast talkd 2 dem without showing an air of disgust...........If i were in place of aai, i wuld hav not even cared for dem....................

i too would have done this but not because of anger but bcz i wud have thought if they have lied to me that wud be due to some reason

but i agree.. the boss are much nice than those 2 idiots Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserialsanu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
ooops I never ever sw a DIL like this in real life yaar....oopps may be MIL are bit Rude
but ayii is cool na so why this stupid cow do like this..........
I don't know I hate Rohini.....
If i had a sis like that then I will slap her ha ha ha ha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

guddididihkhb179staroneserials

sammierdx Newbie
sammierdx
sammierdx

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I REALLY can't stand Rohnini Angry

Sanket I feel like he's kinda just under her spell and does things just to make her happy even though he doesn't fully agree with her just to not start an arguement or make her upset. Thumbs Down

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index