Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun Singhania X factor(changed title) (Page 2)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
X-factor is in Karan Kundra!!!! wherever he goes it follows!!! ha ha..

alright!!! loved your right up about KMH1...glad to know that u understand KMH1 soo well despite not catchin the show on the whole but just the "best" epis..absolutely agree with whatever u said about KMH1 from the angel Arjun Punj to DK Punj to Mr.Hariprasad(Arohi's Dad) to the suspense & sacrifice in the story, to scene visualization..

BUT!!! Dont u think u are mixing the two seasons?!!Confused That was Arjun Punj & his emotions... This is Arjun Singhania & the path that he traces from a criminal to whatever may be the result of this..we need to look forward to!!

Is it intelligent to compare the two seasons & the characters?!! Arjun Singhania's character is no comparison to Arjun Punj's or are u expecting season 2 to have Arjun Punj? That would be same & boring isnt it? Besides KMH2 as a story on the whole is not unfolded yet where as wen u saw KMH1 it was a completed book...we dont know what is in the coming pages of  KMH2...how the characters will grow, what they will do & how the story will go ahead...in KMH1 there was suspense cause the whole story was happening in the flashback... & how can u expect AP-DK relationship between AS-RPS here?!Confused also DK is not equivalent to RPS...u also agree on that then how could such scenes be possible?!!D'oh salil in KMH1 gave Arjun a warmth of Friendship...agreed but in the end he also betrayed Arjun dint he? where as here i'm not sure about Makrand but Billu would never leave Arjun.. so which friendship do u value the most? the one dat is with u during happy times or the one during your bad times? Salil could never see love in Arjun's eyes for Arohi but here Billu & Makrand see it even before Arjun accepted it...

AP-DK scenes in KMH1 were one of the many reasons that made KMH unique, beautiful & special...the warmth that comes along that way was pleasing... BUT, DK was the main villian in their life whether u agree or not... DK is personally my favorite character after AP in KMH1 & all of us know that he did it as a possessive father ...so who is more evil? DK who loved his Son more than anythin & coz of the same love he loses him too Or RPS & his family that does not love Arjun at all? isnt that justified? Or is it Mr.Hariprasad(cant stand himAngry LOL) that bashed AP openly?

So yeah! i disagree with your analysis not because i am one of the majority of KMHians but because i see the two shows from different perspectives & they look beautiful to me in their respective angles..
Lastly!! Comparison of Two shows is not allowed!! KMH1 & KMH2 are totally different shows..cant be compared on the basis of the title... its like comparing a movie & a TV show having the same title...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniD-sanju--TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
you detailed these points really well and I agree with you

Arjun Punj's arrogant character and his self evovlement was somethign watch worthy although i must say karan's acting was not the best back then only got a litlle better towards the end but I loved the freshness that brought him and kritika to those scenes..now wheni watch arjun/arohi i feel like im watching an already comfortable kritika/karan playing out a role but back then it was really'arjun' and 'arohi'...im not sure i guess its b/c of their offscreen relationship.. but whatever the case i feel the comfort leve is much greater here than season one...

arohi's character i won't say is 'childish' but yes she acts unreasonably sometimes as to season 1... arohi from season 1 was much to idealistic to relate to hence i feel season2 arohi although a bit crazy is a little more relateable...

karan's acting mashallah has done leaps and bounds over the past year..he's become really good at giving off a vibe w/o saying a word... season1 i literally had to hear their dialouges to know what they were feeling but this one can go w/o words and we can feel the storyline

the character of arjun itself i like in season2 (as far as the crude/badass man goes...) but i dont like it how arjun all of a sudden changed around.. i wish they would have taken more steps to show how a singhania bad boy falls for a girl and then reinvents himself to win over her love... i dont know..i feel certain things in season 2 are very mcuh rushed...

yes and the mystery element is soo badd this season loll!! i wish they would've kept a secret going like they did w/ season1 and the jail and all... even right now they could tell why the dushmani between rps and ahluwalias but they never dive into that... and they never get into any other secrets of arjun's or arohis'...its very much taking on what the present is giving to us... i wish ekta woudl refer back to older episodes of something mentioned that plays significance to an episode right now so it would jsut tie things together

and anotehr thing:
i miss kmh1 songs!! i loved their bg tunes.. even just the sad humming or whatever..it was lovely! and they dont' have alot of 'thought thinking scenes' in this season where we see arjun somewhere sorting out hsi thoughts /or arohi.. they did that for a bit but now its gone away wiht..its just random thoughts rolled into one ...

and the relationship between rps and arjun is very conflicting b/c arjun loves hsi family deeplyl  but is unwilling to leave them... this is a gangster for petes sake i feel they could've changed thsi track up a bit and really have a pure black villian besides a grey one.. but i gues they're tyring things differently??

oh and i want more emotional scenes rather than just getting close..you'd realize how much a beautiful woven dialouge could enhance a scene and make it look more passionate...
myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

I have not seen entire KMH1 and hence not aware DK is the main villan or Salil betrayed Arjun. That's really bad if that happened in KMH1

Yeah but i really like Arjun Singhania as a character and want it to be potrayed more better by the CVs- i mean there are so many mysteries behind that character on why he behaves in certain manner like when rashi fell although he knows arohi is a good person he put blame on her not on gauri who was standing there along with arohi

Secondly after arohi did so much for rashi why he still wants to hurt her by saying he is marrying some london girl. Its just some actions are unexplained. But all of you are right i should not compare AP with AS because its a different story. I never wanted to compare just was analyzing the way story moved in kmh1 and kmh2.

Arjun Punj is an aspirational/inspirational character but Arjun Singhania is more real

And that story was very emotional and this story is very contemporary and modern.

All i can say i like Arjun character irrespective of whether its Punj or Singhania.

Edited by myviewprem - 10 March 2011 at 9:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDshibz

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
It goes without saying tat..since d story line is different...d characters r bound to b different.....
Arjun Punj n Arjun Singhania can't really b compared....as both r worlds apart in their thinking....
But either its Karan Kundra who rocks....WinkEmbarrassed

Edited by --Pooja-- - 10 March 2011 at 11:23am
nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
oh sory yaar,,,i can t read aall,how much i read,,i agre with u,,u expalined it very btfully,,
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
prem.. lovely topic.. i agree wid all ur pts.. Arjun Punj deffo had that Xfactor.. but i think Arjun Singhania has some pts.. which r not getting scope due to the story trak.. plus we will have to wait for the story to play out.. coz abhi abhi toh intensity badh rahi hai.. also i figure season 2 was more public rxns based as opposed to a solid story line.. so D'oh will write more abt AS.. am short of time rite now.. gtg Embarrassed
sknra IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index