TB:Four finalists declared in Chak Dhoom Dhoom!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Four finalists declared in Chak Dhoom Dhoom!

Check here to know the names of the top four teams of COLORS' Chak Dhoom Dhoom..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB:Four finalists declared in Chak Dhoom Dhoom!" in Chak Dhoom Dhoom 2 - Team Challenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sreenysa

Groupbie

sreenysa

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
thank you

akanna

IF-Rockerz

akanna

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
TFS... I wonder who would win...

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
^^ Yeah it's so hard to say. All the teams are doing so well. I think Rock On, Rohan and group, Harinaath Reddy and group, and AM Unit will be in the top four. Since these teams have been consistently good since the beginning. They've always been the strongest teams. Though I love Rangeeley Remix and Fabulous Fatakas too. Hard to say really. I thought D Maniacs and Crazy Dance Group were going to be really awesome based on the auditions/first initial episodes but that didn't happen. So who knows. The dancing in this show is just so awesome though! Some competition! LOL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top