India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PIA, you just disappoint me...

vysh_violet Groupbie
vysh_violet
vysh_violet

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
I know everyone thinks abhay is quite silly and all after seeing the precap but I personally don't blame abhay at all. It's just pia! She keeps using her brains when she shouldn't and vice-versa. She keeps thinking oh what's the harm of doing this, nothing will happen. Can't she at least think why Sid would even ask her to dance with him in an office? SHE SAW ABHAY AND SID FIGHTING and still, she just chooses to be stupid.Many people might be against what I'm saying but it's just my opinion. Disapprove

No offense meant to ANYONESmile

HAVE A NICE DAY :)

Edited by vysh_violet - 10 March 2011 at 2:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Soulmate27ana.khan--AROMAL--garima22EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Let this forum turn into war arena like DMG and then be satisfied..How can you guys spare her without bashing? Whatever the track is,Piya is always at fault..right? I am pissed off now reading such posts daily in the forum...Are you guys really AbhiYa fanatics or not?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanism

vysh_violet Groupbie
vysh_violet
vysh_violet

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
I'm soooooo sooooorrrrryyyyy if I have offended anyone! It's one of my first posts and I don't really know what's offensive and what's not to people. This is just how I think and AS I SAID BEFORE, I'M SO SORRY! 

--AROMAL--

Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vysh_violet

I'm soooooo sooooorrrrryyyyy if I have offended anyone! It's one of my first posts and I don't really know what's offensive and what's not to people. This is just how I think and AS I SAID BEFORE, I'M SO SORRY! 

its ok but refrain from making such bashing topics in the forum next time

--AROMAL--

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
they dear totally agree with u ..piya is at time so stupid she saw them flighting still she went with that sid I really don't understand her !!! what wrong with her ... cant she understand  abhay feelingsAngry !!! but she cant help it sid is her boss she cant say him NO ....so even she is not wrong but i think we should wait 4 2days episode be4 using any type of rude words 4 any one of them !!!! so just chill down and wait and watch .....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vysh_violetEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vysh_violetSoulmate27--AROMAL--

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Its Abhay who's being stupid here, as he has always been. There's no harm in going to a dinner with your boss or dancing with him. Its quite normal and even more formal. Piya is no way at fault.

Yukti_Ratzholic

Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by aromal

they dear totally agree with u ..piya is at time so stupid she saw them flighting still she went with that sid I really don't understand her !!! what wrong with her ... cant she understand  abhay feelingsAngry !!! but she cant help it sid is her boss she cant say him NO ....so even she is not wrong but i think we should wait 4 2days episode be4 using any type of rude words 4 any one of them !!!! so just chill down and wait and watch .....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yes exactly!!
lets wait for today's episode before forming any opinion on Pia

and if she is still found gulity...then.....Evil Smile muhahahahaha Evil Smile.....Pia u r sooo dead ROFL...Abhay might leave u but WE wont leave u on this forum ROFL ROFL ROFL

@red: Girl, are you threatening Piya fans by claiming that you won't leave piya? Or You are exaggerating your power?  There are many fans who watch this show because of Piya only and many others who watch it for Abhay and SOME who watch for AbhIya. So if you are a Abhay fan, it doesn't mean you'll bash piya and rule in the forum. It hurts the sentiments of others,so just think over what you are posting..

vysh_violet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index