India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Maaneet Express (Page 60)

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
hey congrats baccha...js noticed that u become IF_Dazzler...!!!

sorry baccha...m not able to read OS bt m really looking forward to it and will read later and if u have all parts at lace...pls do PM..!!

sana@ u still here...!!!

sis@ i read ur poem...its very fantastic as always...one ersonal req....can u lz send me collection of these wen u free...i love reading poem..bt m not getting time ....

guyzzzz now m going to sleep as m dead tired...have off in morning...js hav 5 hr to sleep...c ya soon....love u all...muaahz..!!!

btw rakhi,jyoti,baccha....loved the arts of mini TM...not able to comment individually...bt i loved it...do kee writing...jyoti party ka scene kal pakka rakhna....

bye ...gud nit...!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikasimi91TyroKrishna_Sourav

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_l

@ priya...getting excited to read furthur...jaldi continue kar...
love the scene...bechari tie..

yeah........bechari tie LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simi91TyroKrishna_Sourav

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
NINTH PART: Tongue

M: this was my favorite tie(it was given to him by his dadi)………n more important I have meeting to attend what will I do now…….u stupid girl……..complain to geetn giving her IWILLKILLU stareAngry

Geet felt bad she didn't know why……..she gather her shopping bags n her purse….walk to maan…..grab his wrist n drag him along her out of caf……ignoring all looks she got from people in caf n outside

M: hey what r u doing………where r u taking me……..leave me………..r u crazy………I said leave me……..maan was yelling her to stop but this was our sherni geet (kya ishne kabhi kisi ki suni hai toh ab maan ki sunegiD'oh)

Geet took maan to men section of near department store…….n move toward tie section

Start looking for ties……….maan was totally lost in her……….he didn't know y he is standing here…….his heart felt something different every time she try putting tie next to his collar……..geet tried few ties but they didn't match his attire………

G: perfect……scream excited (holding beautiful red tie)like she found something valuable( ofcouse its priceless it's going to be maan's tie n everything about maan is priceless) ……which brought him back from dreamland to reality…..he was about to say something……..when again geet grab his hand n drag him along to check out counter……..maan again lost himself to geet touch……… geet paid for tie……..n turn toward maan who was standing like statue………he look like greek godDay Dreaming…….omg he is so handsomeEmbarrassed………wait rewind said geet…….did I just say he is so handsome (geet u even called him greek god before thtWacko)………geet how can u even thing about OTHER man like thisShocked….n more imp….. don't forget he is sadu. ……who shout at u ………..when u said sorry to him……….akadu kahi ka……walk close to maan

beginnig of the love story he he he
brilliant pls conttttttttttttttHeartThumbs UpClap

komlikaTyroKrishna_Sourav

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

sorry baccha...m not able to read OS bt m really looking forward to it and will read later and if u have all parts at lace...pls do PM..!!

sana@ u still here...!!!

sis@ i read ur poem...its very fantastic as always...one ersonal req....can u lz send me collection of these wen u free...i love reading poem..bt m not getting time ....

guyzzzz now m going to sleep as m dead tired...have off in morning...js hav 5 hr to sleep...c ya soon....love u all...muaahz..!!!

btw rakhi,jyoti,baccha....loved the arts of mini TM...not able to comment individually...bt i loved it...do kee writing...jyoti party ka scene kal pakka rakhna....

bye ...gud nit...!!!

pakka dear...2moro party confirmed...Thumbs Up

komlikasimi91Krishna_Sourav

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

sana@ u still here...!!!

bye ...gud nit...!!!

thanks mama.......good night Embarrassed

simi91TyroKrishna_Sourav

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

okay my dear sis
i'll be happy to do
that MUAHHeartHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TyroKrishna_Sourav

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
TENTH PART: Tongue...........ONE MORE AFTER THIS ONE Embarrassed

G: (waving her hand front of maan face) oye hello MR……

no answer maan was still lost

G: self talk……..kya inhe shock toh nahi lagana ……….apni favorite tie khone say……..hey babaji inhe thik kardo……..mein apko 101 rupees ka Prasad chadavugi india ah ke

She tries one more time………n…..it help……she thank babaji again

M: kya hai……..all annoyed

G: gussa ku horahe hai aap………mein toh bas

M: mein toh bas kya………..

M: pehle toh mujse takrahi……n I saved u from falling………bc of u I lost my favorite tie………just leave from here ……..before I lose my temper……..screaming at geet

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simi91hinal_maaneetpreethiaTyroKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
brilliant priya.
post next part.

komlikasimi91Tyro

Go to top