Maaneet Express (Page 39)

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Originally posted by komlika

hey everyone...........rakhi did u add my name to the member list?........ im sorry guys for being late ..........my day has started bad already.....Cry

hi priya
 added u dear.

it's ok dear.
 what happen?

hey rakhi.........thanks for ur mini TM......... getting yell from both parent tht to early in morning bc of my stupid bro
Angry
alle alee mera baccha ko papa mummy ne data...koi nahi...we will love u  and they will also love u...!!!

and tere bro ki to Angry bt koi nahi tera hi cute bro hai na...thodi masti to chalti hai...so chill darling an dpls update soon...!!!

love u n big big hug HugHugHugHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigresskomlikasanu3108simi91Tyro

ytanuja IF-Dazzler
ytanuja
ytanuja

wow love it kate

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simi91Tyro

7thHeaven IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ytanujasimi91

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
lovely poem kate

thank yu muskiHug
simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
wow love it kate

thank yu sweety Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

7thHeaven IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Krishna_Sourav

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 7thHeaven

can someone brief me what happened in today's episodeLOL not really in mood of watching . . . talk abt watching it, i dont remember the last time i watched it oh yeah . . . havent watched since the AA track came into picture
here is d written update 

Dev comes to tell Dadi that he is going for interview..! Dadi says.. why? u said interview at kapoor was good.. Dev says.. he said no.. MSK says..not him.. i did..! MSK tells Dev...u wont go anywhere else..u will work at KC at Gurgaon office n Adi will xplain u the work..! Dev startled... all infact! Dev says... yes.. n thanks..!! MSK says.. say thanks to Dadi or ur surname..! I cant tolerate tat Khurana family member beg before others..!! MSK gets up to leave..n Geet says..breakfast..! Peon comes with lunch to MSK ...n MSK says..so soon?? Servant says..Geet mam said! MSK opens the thing n sees a note from Geet...n it reads.. u promised to smile yesterday... ! MSK eats..n Geet calls..!! MSK says..yes ji..!! Geet says... din feel like calling ..n asking how is Geet...!! MSK says..was busy..n Geet says..u must have thot of me..when u read the note..that Geet i luv u.. Geet thank u!! But u dun have time!! MSK says..know one thing.. that fighting wit me is ur biggest aim..!! Geet says..sorry i disturbed u n cut th call!

A worker comes to MSK cabin n says.. i need half day leave... n MSK says..why?? Worker Mr. Sharma says... wife is pregnant n i have to take her to yoga class...its gud for family! MSK says ok n tell me about the class n its address!! Geet cribs.. he din even call n then fears he mite be angry..!! Dadi come n says.. come with me.. MSK asked me to bring u urgently to St. Mary Clinic! Dev sees them going n asks..where dey went?? Servant says to clinic! Dev wonder if anything happened to MSK..!!

Geet and Dadi arrive and are surprised to know that MSK has joined Yoga Classes...as its good for baby n parents!! Geet says she cant believe MSK joined!! MSK says..now our baby wont be either fat or angry!! Dev arrives n says Bro....n MSK startled n unhappy to see him..!! Dadi asks u here?? Dev says..worried for bro..!! The attendant says... sign Mrs. Khurana...n asks ... who is babys father looking at MSK n Dev...! MSK says..give to me..i m the father..!! Dev looks on sadly.n says..m going n leaves!! Attendant tells MSK to join in.... n MSK says..just did yoga.. Attendant says.. being dad isnt easy..n all smile!! Dadi says..m going..!! Geet says..u knew n din tell.. !! Dadi says..dun wanna get stuck!! n leaves!

Geet enters n Teacher says.. do pranayam..n asks... where is others?? Teachers says.. MSK booked exclusive for u... n Geet says.. wanna do with other moms..its fun! MSK says.but.. nGeet says..no wont do alone.. MSK asks Attendant to change..! 

Arjun n Anne play blame game..about who got Babu Gujar in picture n Anne says..better work..!! Arjun asks Anne to stay out of his work n says..give file!! Nitya asks... Gujjars son ..how much are u studied?? He says..what to do of it? The Sangram guy asks Nitya about her boss Anne..n she says..not Anne ARjun is..!! The guy asks..about where Anne stays..n she say no idea!! The guy says..u should know where ur boss i.e. owner stays..!! He asks about Annes marital status..n Nitya says..no shes single..n the guy says..good! Anne-Arjun come to share the plan of wedding..with Sangram guy!

Geet is doing yoga...n attendant says..its done! MSK comes to fold the cover and MSK says..shall put it..!! Attendant says.. first time parents are gonna be.. Mr. Khurana n Mr Dahiya..so please share... as hubby care when wife has first child!! Attendant asks MSK ..n he is shy but Geet says...come on share... asking about baby!! MSK says...Dad. .. when i first called my Dad.. Dad i dinno what it meant...!! Heard many kids call Dad..!! These days..everytime..when i think ... that when she will come.. Geet glares... n MSK corrects n says..when he will come... how he will call me Dad..! I feel lots of emotions... like luv..i will luv it more than my life... .responsibility.. to take care of it.... a care to protect him from hurt... .a confidence that when he will grow he will make me stronger..!! Have started to understand a lil... i guess this is called being a Dad! MSK wipes Geets tears n Attendant compliments MSK for the speech!

MSK holding a toy baby in his hands n Geet looks at him.. fondly looking at the toy n gives to Geet..!! Attendant teach how to put diaper on! MSK repeats n asks Geet how it is..n Geet nods its ok..!! MSK n Geet smile n grin at each other..

-END-

Precap- Maneet on bed..at nite n MSK sings..'Hum tum kuch aur bandhenge..bandhenga koi hume kachche dor se' n Geet smiles..!

New Precap - Geet sings 'Mera Rajdulara..woh jeevan pran hamara..' as the baby cradle is moving n MSK joins to sing as well while resting his head at Geets back

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ytanujaRocks.DharaTyroKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
beautiful poem kate.
muski watched today's epi it's too cute
mama-papa takign yoga class and share their thought regarding their baby and  many more.

girls,I'm typing slowly slowly

simi91

Go to top