Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Maaneet Express (Page 139)

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
yes feel really sad and crying after read the ud ,
beautifully described the pain, emotions and turmoil.
sahi kaha sameera and self respect  ka rista hi nehi,
chipk rehithi man ke sath , maan dur ja rha ahin aur oh chipak raha hain.
yes rajjy koi aur nehi mila puri duniya mein.
yes dadi is ill after heard abt attack on maan.
dadi and sameera, in dono ka shaadi kara ke kisi isolated island mein send kar doon mein.
but u know I suspect dev, his movement is highly suspicious. 

thank god i havent read it...otherwise to pata nahi main kya karti...muskan ke thread par attack hi kar deti.....
daadi ill....worried abt attack...jab worry nahi kiya jab geet chali gayi....ye nahi dikha ki maan paaglon ki tarah use dhoondh raha hai...pichle 7 yrs yaad karke tabiyat kharab nahi hui...
ab sam se engage karwana hai to beemar pad gayi....grrr...Angry
sachi me...daadi, sam, annie....made for each other hain...bhej do inko kahin...
dev...Shocked..kahin ye bhi sahi naa nikal jaaye,....as in doubt that he might be involved....suspicious behaviour....hmmm....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged

hey guys ..

after reading the last few updates of TM .. i 've serious doubts on the ppl of Khurana Mansion, be it daadi, dev aur even Annie... i dunno i might be wrong but there has to be some force which prevented Maan and Geet to meet each other for so long .... this came in to my mind after the deradun episode ... which revealed that Geet wasnt hiding from him infact she was waiting for him to take her back .. then in that case its very unlikely that he wasnt able to find her even after having a detective agency looking for and he himself madly looking for her to an extent that he roamed around roads.... this just doesnt justify his character...there has to be someone negating all his efforts which led to the loooong and painful separation.... and now this Davis guy out of the blue just wants to abduct him / kill him... i mean MSK is no recent success story .. if at all this was as simple as a regular abduction for ransom .. then they cud've done this a long time ago ... without much hassle....then why now... I strongly feel that both Maan and Geet are victims to some sort of a big game plan... and MSK's anger just fuelled but he was no less a victim... and if incase any khurana family's member is involved that i dread that its gonna break MSK to no possible extent .. since he is already breaking within by the agonizing pain of such a long separation from Geet, the guilt and top it all having to live with the feeling of seeing her but not been able to be a part of her (atleast thats what he thinks as of now ... since he still has to find out about MK and Geet's wait for him)... so incase its revealed that someone from his own family has torn him apart... I dont think he'll be able to take it ....

I am sorry if I pakaofied you guys with by twisted analysis ...   but I am unable to accept the turn of events since their separation...

Maan may be rude.. arrogant and taking Geet for granted but we know that he loved her to death .. he cudnt even bear to see anyone talking against her .. so its very unlike  him to throw her out of his life... he is not capable of doing that ... I think someone manipulated his mistake ....

Sorry again for my non stop bak bak

Love

Sana

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vaidhumommuskaan_cute19TyroKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_l

yes feel really sad and crying after read the ud ,
beautifully described the pain, emotions and turmoil.
sahi kaha sameera and self respect  ka rista hi nehi,
chipk rehithi man ke sath , maan dur ja rha ahin aur oh chipak raha hain.
yes rajjy koi aur nehi mila puri duniya mein.
yes dadi is ill after heard abt attack on maan.
dadi and sameera, in dono ka shaadi kara ke kisi isolated island mein send kar doon mein.
but u know I suspect dev, his movement is highly suspicious. 

thank god i havent read it...otherwise to pata nahi main kya karti...muskan ke thread par attack hi kar deti.....
daadi ill....worried abt attack...jab worry nahi kiya jab geet chali gayi....ye nahi dikha ki maan paaglon ki tarah use dhoondh raha hai...pichle 7 yrs yaad karke tabiyat kharab nahi hui...
ab sam se engage karwana hai to beemar pad gayi....grrr...Angry
sachi me...daadi, sam, annie....made for each other hain...bhej do inko kahin...
dev...Shocked..kahin ye bhi sahi naa nikal jaaye,....as in doubt that he might be involved....suspicious behaviour....hmmm....

u know maan ko bula lia mk ke paas se keheke ill hain then pressurized him to go with sameera's bro's engagement.
 u know maan protest but plead him , emotionally.
maan want to say no but she is ill and old so agreed and go to that party but there tremendous pain is waiting for maaneet. both is like went numb  with their pain.
yea annie and sameera and dadi made for each other.
yes dev ka movement totally ajeeb hain kuch toh garbar hain.
devis made some dangerous plan for maan.
geet is restless.
 but I loved about khan and his monologue poor khan will have heart attack when he will know gk is mrs maan singh khurana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108Tyro

Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu555

hey guys ..

after reading the last few updates of TM .. i 've serious doubts on the ppl of Khurana Mansion, be it daadi, dev aur even Annie... i dunno i might be wrong but there has to be some force which prevented Maan and Geet to meet each other for so long .... this came in to my mind after the deradun episode ... which revealed that Geet wasnt hiding from him infact she was waiting for him to take her back .. then in that case its very unlikely that he wasnt able to find her even after having a detective agency looking for and he himself madly looking for her to an extent that he roamed around roads.... this just doesnt justify his character...there has to be someone negating all his efforts which led to the loooong and painful separation.... and now this Davis guy out of the blue just wants to abduct him / kill him... i mean MSK is no recent success story .. if at all this was as simple as a regular abduction for ransom .. then they cud've done this a long time ago ... without much hassle....then why now... I strongly feel that both Maan and Geet are victims to some sort of a big game plan... and MSK's anger just fuelled but he was no less a victim... and if incase any khurana family's member is involved that i dread that its gonna break MSK to no possible extent .. since he is already breaking within by the agonizing pain of such a long separation from Geet, the guilt and top it all having to live with the feeling of seeing her but not been able to be a part of her (atleast thats what he thinks as of now ... since he still has to find out about MK and Geet's wait for him)... so incase its revealed that someone from his own family has torn him apart... I dont think he'll be able to take it ....

I am sorry if I pakaofied you guys with by twisted analysis ...   but I am unable to accept the turn of events since their separation...

Maan may be rude.. arrogant and taking Geet for granted but we know that he loved her to death .. he cudnt even bear to see anyone talking against her .. so its very unlike  him to throw her out of his life... he is not capable of doing that ... I think someone manipulated his mistake ....

Sorry again for my non stop bak bak

Love

Sana

Hi sana
Welcome to maaneet expressHug
 agreed with each and every point
we r also thinking ,  maaneet victim of something.some strong game plan going against them .
y now dadi insisting to engage with sameera.
y now devis came to kill or kidnapped maan

even dev's behavior also suspicious
something tremendous wrong.

yes maan may be rude ,arrogant but he loves his geet more than himself.
geet is maan's life.
it's impossible for maan to search geet when maan know everything about geet's every friends life,
maan  who can contact defense minster who cannot search his wify when geet is not hiding herself or her identity

I guess something worse will happen or something big will reveal about maaneet's separation of 7 yrs
love
rakhi

sanu3108

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
@ sana -- lovely analysis....so true...Clap
come to think of it..u r right....geet was living in a big city...not a small town....every1 knows dehradun.....something fishy....7 yrs is a long time to find someone...especially when MSK was throwing money at them to find her at any cost....
btw...forgot to welcome u here...Hug

@ rakhi -- maan left mk..Shocked....for that stupid daadi of his...Angry..
ohh...now daadi u r in serious trouble..Angry
maan n mk to alag karne ki socha toAngry...u r so...Dead

Edited by jyoti_l - 13 March 2011 at 4:22am

sanu3108Krishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
@jyoti
 u know how maan-mk is playing together , maan feeding her, make her sleeping , mk destroy his shirt but he enjoyed it , he loved mk's all gesture
in fact maan- mk enjoying each other
even when maan want to leave mk feel restless but when maan patted her , she slept well.
yes dadi direct or in direct want to create rift between father -daughter

Tyro

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
@ rakhi & Jyoti.. thanks alot guys for liking my analysis ,.... i was going mad ... finally blurt it out   LOL .... 

considering that he's MSK ... one of the most influencial business man .... with all the connections prolly in the whole world .. and still unable to find the very reason for his existence .. his Geet .. is a lil too much to digest ... there's defo way more than meets the eye...

man i hate Daadi so much .,. shez such a jerk ... how can she ignore the agony she saw in Maan's eyes in all these years and how can she not notice the happiness he has in his eyes these days after meeting MK and Geet...

am sure theres some big dirty secret waiting to be revealed and I have a gut feeling that its gonna break MSK .... and then Geet will be the one getting him back to life .. kicking the asses of those good for nothing jerks ... after all saddu kurri is the DCP delhi now .. 

cant wait ....

love
Sana

TyroKrishna_Sourav

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

@jyoti
 u know how maan-mk is playing together , maan feeding her, make her sleeping , mk destroy his shirt but he enjoyed it , he loved mk's all gesture
in fact maan- mk enjoying each other
even when maan want to leave mk feel restless but when maan patted her , she slept well.
yes dadi direct or in direct want to create rift between father -daughter

aww...father n daughter 2gethr...Day Dreaming...must have been awesome to read...
maan n mk enjoying...Day Dreaming...maan making her sleep....Day Dreaming
u r so my soul sister...u know what i want to know...love u...Hug Hug...
daadi to waise bhi sab indirectly karti hai...aur bhugatna maaneet to padta hai...
but when it comes to mk...daadi...stay away...Angry

Krishna_Sourav

Go to top