Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@ sana -- lovely analysis....so true...πŸ‘
come to think of it..u r right....geet was living in a big city...not a small town....every1 knows dehradun.....something fishy....7 yrs is a long time to find someone...especially when MSK was throwing money at them to find her at any cost....
btw...forgot to welcome u here...πŸ€—

@ rakhi -- maan left mk..😲....for that stupid daadi of his...😑..
ohh...now daadi u r in serious trouble..😑
maan n mk to alag karne ki socha to😑...u r so...🀒
Edited by jyoti_l - 13 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@jyoti
 u know how maan-mk is playing together , maan feeding her, make her sleeping , mk destroy his shirt but he enjoyed it , he loved mk's all gesture
in fact maan- mk enjoying each other
even when maan want to leave mk feel restless but when maan patted her , she slept well.
yes dadi direct or in direct want to create rift between father -daughter
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ rakhi & Jyoti.. thanks alot guys for liking my analysis ,.... i was going mad ... finally blurt it out   πŸ˜† .... 

considering that he's MSK ... one of the most influencial business man .... with all the connections prolly in the whole world .. and still unable to find the very reason for his existence .. his Geet .. is a lil too much to digest ... there's defo way more than meets the eye...

man i hate Daadi so much .,. shez such a jerk ... how can she ignore the agony she saw in Maan's eyes in all these years and how can she not notice the happiness he has in his eyes these days after meeting MK and Geet...

am sure theres some big dirty secret waiting to be revealed and I have a gut feeling that its gonna break MSK .... and then Geet will be the one getting him back to life .. kicking the asses of those good for nothing jerks ... after all saddu kurri is the DCP delhi now .. 

cant wait ....

love
Sana
Tyro thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

@jyoti
 u know how maan-mk is playing together , maan feeding her, make her sleeping , mk destroy his shirt but he enjoyed it , he loved mk's all gesture
in fact maan- mk enjoying each other
even when maan want to leave mk feel restless but when maan patted her , she slept well.
yes dadi direct or in direct want to create rift between father -daughter

aww...father n daughter 2gethr...😍...must have been awesome to read...
maan n mk enjoying...😍...maan making her sleep....😍
u r so my soul sister...u know what i want to know...love u...πŸ€— πŸ€—...
daadi to waise bhi sab indirectly karti hai...aur bhugatna maaneet to padta hai...
but when it comes to mk...daadi...stay away...😑
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@sana
welcome dear.
 good u blurted out ,we r also doing it. analysis where things went wrong
yes again agree with ur every point .
 yes that dadi, really can't see his grand son's pain when geet is missing.
in fact dadi is the one who don't invite geet in annie's marriage and indirectly reject geet's choice of jewelery  and saree for annie
her indifference cause this separation first then after 7yrs suddenly she want to sameera's engagement with maan.
 y sameera is waiting for maan after maan reject her 8yrs ago
now when maan is happy with mk , she is ignoring the fact.
for this I also think some thing is really wrong
correct maan is influential business man and he can't find his life , how

yes maan will defo break down , already burden, guilt is overcoming him and if  he know some one close from his family r responsible for  his separation from his geet then he will defo break down.
yes geet will take care of him like maan will geet.
 both will heal each other wound.

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

daadi to waise bhi sab indirectly karti hai...aur bhugatna maaneet to padta hai...

yes their small scene was so cute and sweet and dreamy
yes maa- mk enjoying , playing .😍
aww yes we r soul sisterπŸ€—
yes dadi sab kuch indirectly karti hain but now I highly suspicious about dadi's motive y that time dadi called maan😑

Tyro thumbnail
@sana 

thank god u blurted it out...i thought we were the only ones going mad...thinking abt it...πŸ˜†
yes u r right...maan is very powerful...he can find any1 within min...but unable to find geet...kuch digest nahi hau...πŸ˜†
yes ther is defo more...n it seems like an inside job...like some1 knew where he will search next...so that person made sure that he can never connect the dots......
if msk breaks...then only geet n mk can bring him back...geet to will defo kick ass of those hurting her love...her life....
n when she gets to know they prevented him frm finding her...tab to babaji hi bachaye unko...

cant wait to know the secret...
Tyro thumbnail

yes dadi sab kuch indirectly karti hain but now I highly suspicious about dadi's motive y that time dadi called maan😑

btw....i think u should start making the 2nd cc...as it has already crossed 140 pages...
this is for u....
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ jyoti & rakhi ... same here man .. am dying to know the secret .. and muski is making sure that we crave to no end 😈 ... 

i hope that she has mercy on us soon .. its kinda getting un bearable .. i need to get  this TM issue out of my head ... an going nuts .. am @ work and posting my thoughts on IF .. imagine if my boss finds out .. am so dead πŸ˜†  .... i've totally lost it ... 🀒

chalo guys me need to get back to work before i get whacking from my boss ... i really dont wanna test his patience .. πŸ˜† ...

i'll join u guys again @ night ... since theres no Geet's epi today so i'll be sticking to IF to satisfy my cravings 😊

btw plzz plzz guys aaj tum log mini TM ki updates dena .. these days they're so soothing to read when our TM is going thru a saddy saddy phase

TC & God Bless...

love
Sana
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

[/QUOTE]

btw....i think u should start making the 2nd cc...as it has already crossed 140 pages...
this is for u....
[/QUOTE]
πŸ€—  I'm on the way of  making new ccπŸ˜†
 waiting for over 149 .
ek things dekho we  r really express lest than one week we ron the way of second ccπŸ˜†

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago