Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All Disc. of MV/MR on Holi Spl. Here | New links Pg 15 (Page 15)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Finally watched all the latest previews.....

The SBS one is soooooooo jerky.....chaos happening with the camera anglesConfusedLOL......badly shot.....but the few glimpses do look quite nice.

The best one one was the UMAT one.....the beginning looks sooooooo niceeeee! The romance has been wonderfully created and MR's done soooooooooooooooo well yaar!Day Dreaming......All that concentration in the rehearsals has paid off big time! LOL......They were looking sooooooooo sweet together! Although MV did look confuzzled in some bitsLOL

Which segment had that bit with him brushing her cheeks with his to put rang on her?? Nice stepLOL.....seriously just a veryyyyyyyy sweet act.....very nicely choreographed to the song.....well except for the part with the green cloths which I dunno if it was the jerky camera angles in the SBS vid making it look so but it looked kinda chaotic and a bit weird to meLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksMelodiousDreamsivy_11prnczkabeeraspeaking

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
i cnt w8 for this performance 2 actually air on colors!!! 4 the first time we'll c MR/MV performing 2geva, exc their lil dance der did on big money... i cnt w8...dey luk so gd 2geva... share such gd chemistry...hw i wish dey wer a real life couple!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by nureat01

LOL yeah I also didn't think MV looked AS bad in the vid as the caps....anywhoo....at this point, I'm more taken in with how adorable they are looking and how the act seems to have panned much nicer than I'd hoped forSmile

Hm, me too! I was just watching the Star News upload which has all the other folk's performances too, and it's amazing how theirs stands out as so different from the crowd...just like LTL itself na (: The rest are all doing the routine item song or dhinchak types...this is the only soft one.

Btw, someone tell me I'm not imagining this...at 1.08 seconds in the SBS video, behind those yellow hearts/petals (?)...isn't MR hustling MV with his hands for the lift in a 'get up, get up fast' way!? LOL Seems like she forgot LOL

Ohh I haven't seen the rest but I can imagine they must have all been blahhh......most of the stage acts are very typical usually.....glad that MR/MV got a nice soft one :-).....

LOL I was watching out for that bit at 1:08 and yeah I kinda get what you mean.....there was a bit of a rush there but the camera angles make it a bit confusing too.....I can't really tell what's going onLOL

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Ohh I haven't seen the rest but I can imagine they must have all been blahhh......most of the stage acts are very typical usually.....glad that MR/MV got a nice soft one :-).....

LOL I was watching out for that bit at 1:08 and yeah I kinda get what you mean.....there was a bit of a rush there but the camera angles make it a bit confusing too.....I can't really tell what's going onLOL

It's clearer here at 4.32-33 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZeaKweUk5k

I keep cracking up while watching it with the way MR flails at her with his hands and MV is as usual in outer space LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksAreYaar

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the links, Khushi. Overall MR and MV's performance is a class apart from the glimpses of the others that I have seen so far. MR looks Embarrassed.... love his smile.

khushix

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
MV's 'other' Holi performance aired today :p Her and Jay are such a pair together...just looking at them makes me smile LOL They danced on Zor Ka Jhatka...lolllll LOL

From 10.31 seconds: 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-prnczAreYaar

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
hey  thankz  for  sharing  dear..............
tasha  r  choooooooooooooo  cute  to  watch  together..............

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Mishal and Mahi look so sweet together .  what a wondeful  chemistry.

Its not like simply chemistry there is something more more than chemistry  in between them   so that  this couple are so comfortable with each other .

They look like as if they are in love really . Day Dreaming

At the end I can't  resist myself  by  wishing them a real life couple .   oh god please i want to see them as  real life couple .

I don't mind if any one hurts  by saying like this . But sorry i can't resist myself .  I think  by seeing this couple one can't resist themselves  for seeing them as real life couple  and  wish  them to be real life couple .

What a lovely couple Day Dreaming .

Some times i feel very bad why   why why  these two are not real life couple .  I feel very sad also  for the destiny  but  always i pray to god  some wonder should happen by bappa  in their lives to make them as real life couple .

My sixth sense strongly saying this will happen .

If this happens really  ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  i  can't tell what will be my condition is  going to be ?

Edited by ziks - 19 March 2011 at 9:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15mIsHeZ.xprncz

Go to top