India-Forums

sanu'zcreations[134]suku,HP,AK,MN,K2H2,ramkapr,kat (Page 99)

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --JagLovezSD--

WOW Sanuuu!! HugThose are just fantastic!!! really love them...The ranveer anushka one is Awsomee!! Love it
Make more and more...Loving ur creationss!! 
jaguu Hug ur comment meanss a LOTT!! to me...
thnx for cmmntngg anywayzz...
LOVe u..
n come back quicklyy from d vacation...EmbarrassedLOL
do keeep commntngg :)

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ayeshaa-

Wow Sanu your update looks gorgeous.aww thnnxx soo very mch :) You've seriously improved so much. this means a lot!  All the icons look amazing,lol..i love making iconsLOL especially since the pics were of high quality. Really love your coloring, so vivid and bright.haiilaa..that WAS a comliment :) LOL Anuskha Ranveer look soo damn cute together. i knww Day Dreaming The SRK sig is my favourite out of your update, I just love the background texture, and I like the way your text blends in with the siggy. I also love the way your text glows. The coloring is soo pretty, purple and pink are one of my favourite colors. I also like the lens effect. You also did an excellent job with the blending. hawww sooo much on SRK siggy ??..well thnxBig smile Aww Shahid Kapoor looks soo striking, like the new style.yeah dat one was my personal favEmbarrassed And I love your coloring of font. I also like the way the Genelia and Imran sig turned out. It looks really professional yaar. Everything looks so unique, the background, the font, and the images, all stand out. Ranveer and Anuskha siggy looks tremend ous, the coloring is so gorgeous, and the effects you used are miraculous. Awww I love the Arjun and SRK siggy, it looks awesome. Wow yaar ur animated text is superb! Overall what a beautiful Update<3

ayshu thankyou sooo sooo much for ur generous comentt :))
do keeep commntngg :D
lovee uHug
Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

SANUUU Silly Silly Silly Silly meri halat itni kharab ho gayi hai yeh Shahid sig dekh keROFL arree reee...mrs shahid kapooor ko kyaa ho gayaa ROFL

BUT first ... im happy you updated + opened (but I already told you na why am not requesting) 

And accha hai you did a BW update .. I mean serial ka update karti rehti ho .. so this time we got something differentHug Lovely icons .. <3 I always like your iconsEmbarrassed hehe..me tooLOLSRK onee is super cutee<3 I just lovee itDay Dreaming  I lovee what you did with the text on the Imran/Genelia sig .. your blending is nicee and the way you placed the caps is just perfect yaar .. and love the style on the last Ranushka sig <33 thnnxxBig smile

HOW DARE YOU CALL THESE BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS CRAP?Angry Angry Angry ... you should be ashamed of yourselfStern Smile  haawww!! Shockedok..i m ashamedd bas???ROFL I luv ur saaraish daant ROFL

Just look at this sig :: okkk looking ROFL

Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing HOW IS THIS CRAP?? 

beautiful sig you made for Rida .. AB and SRK .. that is too perfect hayee 

You did a good job with animated textsThumbs Up 

Lovely shovely update mwuahx Big smile
thnkyou shankyouu sarzzuuu jaanHug
Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

awsome creations sanu all the bolywood stuff were fab i loved the srk one the one u made for ridz and the shahid kapoor one is my fav i loved it so much i am using it good luck for requests keep rocking xx
thnnxx mariamm..:))
do keep cmmntngg dear...
it encourages me a lot..
Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
hey sanu amazing sigs hun :D
Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Res

*edited*

Shocked kya!!! ShockedI AM!!!ShockedROFLLolzz im also Shocked Srsly im so sorry Sanu re! CryIm too lazy but finally Im commenting! hmm...and u shouldd alsooLOL ROFL ROFL  Bollywood stuff? ShockedEmbarrassedLets see if my favs r in it! dont be nervous bei Wink Your gonna take requests? ShockedUff Alot of shocking news PS: r yu open ryt now? Big smile i wass..now m not..!! LOL

Wow Those icons r just so adorable Smashing updt re! i am totally right bout yu improving! EmbarrassedYu improved and i think i shud get that word out now cuzz yur like a best siggy maker Wink yu know wat i ment? LOL hmm..i did but i dnt agree...shut up re..u r  lott more beta dan meeEmbarrassed

That Shahrukh khan sigg is just outstanding! MY fav have to be that one FOR SURE! awww..thnkyou soo much :)It looks so professional Re! I Luvd the blendings! make more on that style im sure everyone will use it and secondly shahrukh ki bhut big fan nahi ho isliye not using it warna main use karti agar Arhi yeh monaya pe hotti toh Embarrassed

Uff That shahid sigg Day DreamingIm Staring at it like nothing! ''Some People are just born to ROCK!'' This maked my day kya quoting hai Jhakkas lagta hia mujhe yeh quoting chorri karni parregi ROFL hhmm..nahiii!!! aisaa nahiii ho saktaa ROFLThe Coloring and Blendings r fab in that sigg ROFLthnnxxx a LOTT jaaniBig smile
That animated text ShockedYour better than me in those! JEALOUS!y jealouss we r beties na denn ??Ouch Evil Smile Chuppar rostam itne ache texts kaha se sikhe tunne banana they r the best ones i have seen till now SRSLY! wooahh!! dat WAS a complimentt seriousllyy!! ShockedFab! 
Mere liye ek bana sakti hai tu??
tere liyee kuchh bhiiBig smile

ARHI KI DEEWANI! if i like it main zaroor use karrongi Embarrassed These were all my favs! Thankx for the PM hope itna lamba comemnt challe ga
daudegaa ROFL

Bhut muishkil se likha hia i want your reply back soon! 
hmm..SOON to nahi but c i replieddApprove

And haan! bee happy kyunke you finally got my comment ROFL ROFL woh bhi itna lamba! Keep it up! Update sooon

Luv Sanaya

luvv u sanziieee...andd plzzz chheeer up gall coz i LOVE my old sanziieeeLOL
shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
oyee Sanuu answer my scrap baba .. Angry
Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

saniii...merriii jaana...Hug

oh my gosh...what a fantabulous update dear...!!! Clap

anushka-ranveer icons are amazinggg...really cutee Embarrassed... !!!! loved them all to the core...saved all !! awww tyyBig smile

and OMGGG...SRK siggy is super hawwwt...lovely...so awesomeee jaana...Blushing..!!! really loved it...fab style n just everything so perfect...!!! Wink thnnxxx..:)))LOL 

hayeee...shahid one is so cuteee...adorable...!!! how can one look so cuteee...Day Dreaming..i love him...!!! loved the text...saved it !! yeahh me tooo like himm..and textt well..kabhi kabhi mera dimag chal jata hee ROFL

imraan-genelia one is beautiful...quite lovely...Tongue ...n the effect of text is looking really nice...!!! Embarrassed

omggg...anushka-ranveer siggies are pretty gorgeous yaar...Day Dreaming...u thnk ssoo??Confusedso so beautiful...!!! loved them a lot...especially the second one..Embarrassed..saving n gonna use !!

rida's request siggy is mindblowing yaar...came out really well...!!! Embarrassed

and sanii ki bachhi tu pehle nahi bata sakti thi ki tu request lene wali hai...Angry...i would have reserved it before na...but damn...u r closed now...!! Ouch hehe... i will openn rellyy soon..maybe in next upd8..soo b ready!!Big smile

anyways...superb...mindblowing...fantastic work sweety...!!! Clap

love u lots n lots...Hug
varshu Heart

lovee you my twinnoo!!! Hug

Go to top