India-Forums

sanu'zcreations[134]suku,HP,AK,MN,K2H2,ramkapr,kat (Page 59)

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
they are simply awesome sanu...especially the mayur confession one...
awww...love them...

crazymayurian IF-Dazzler
crazymayurian
crazymayurian

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
osom
Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Omggg all r awesome!!!great job sanuHug
SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
awesome sigs dear.
mayur n sajan r too much adorable.
loved them.
thanks for the pm.
saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Sanuuu Hug You're simply getting better at this jaanuu<33 OMG your MayUr confession sigSilly Probably the BEST in this update! I just lubb it(; AbhIya one is beautiful .. blending is superb & I like the texture there 
That one pic of jay/piya means much more with your sig! Im not a huge fan of theres but that sig is wonderfulEmbarrassed HEHE we're all LA LA LA over IPKKNDROFL love how you placed the capsBig smile Awwhh the Anu one is so gorgeous<3 She is soo pwetty I luvv herDay Dreaming 

Lovely work Sanu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanugr8fan

-Ghuncha- IF-Dazzler
-Ghuncha-
-Ghuncha-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClap
Originally posted by Sanugr8fan

UPDATE

Heyaa...Guysss...

I m bak with an update this time I have worked really hard on colouring and merging trying to learn more..
                                                       So i will surely appreciate it if u comment  / criticise on this update...
                          Also guyzz I am thinking of closong this shop after a few days...i guess till 20th or something
             I know you all will tell me that dont colse but guyzz i prefer to open it when people are REALLY interested
                                                                                          Also i have changed my copyright..

SIGGIES : (c)sanu and for avi's and icons: SC

1. mayur..(their confession Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming)

2.( one moreEmbarrassed)

3.sajan (made one aft agess)

7. Anya ( i have made on them after YEARS) (anywayz...this ones dedicated to juhi..but its free to use)

8. anushka sharma (this ones dedicated to aish dii...i mde it wit her in my mind but its free to use)

9. and now this ones " do not use" one...made for Kinzu's b'day! 

That was all...
                                      do comment and give your suggestions on this update as i have experimented a lot!
                                                                            Dont forget to pres the like tab if you liked the update
                                                                                                                                 luv-sanu

gr8 ones...ClapClapClapClapClapClap
awesome yaar...

luvd it...
thanks for sharing

Sanugr8fan

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
oh my goshhhi !!!!

stunning...awesome...rocking...n just fantabulous update meri sani jaana !!!

omggg...wowww MN siggies are super gorgeous...damn adorable... just so beautiful yaar !!! can't get my eyes off them...loved them all !!! saved all...gonna use !!!

SG siggy...is amazinggg...lovely...so adorable yaar !!! loved it alottt too...!!!

and omggg...my abhiya siggy is so pretty...so beautiful...just fabulous yaar !!! saved it too...its marvelous jaan !!!

jiya n arshi siggies are superb...too cuteee !!!

anushka siggy is super duper amazinggg...so pretty yaar !!!

i loved ur style...colouring n texts yaar !!! perfect creations...simply fantastic !!!

mindblowing...awesome...brilliant work jaana !!! loved it to the core !!!

keep it up...n keep rocking !!!

love u...Hug
varsha Heart

Sanugr8fan

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Yippeee you have made Abhiya stuffs finally!!!!!!Big smile L:ove the first one the most. Grabbed them in my PC.Evil Smile 
But the best has to be the first MaYur siggy.
 ^^It is totally out of the world. Really awesome update.Heart

Sanugr8fan

Go to top