India-Forums

sanu'zcreations[134]suku,HP,AK,MN,K2H2,ramkapr,kat (Page 52)

-RatiKliye- IF-Sizzlerz
-RatiKliye-
-RatiKliye-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
res
edited
haye sanu mar dala yaar this was ur best update till now i must say thatClap
the siggies u have made was just mindblowing manHeart
that arti onewas superb haye arti n that heart one maro gi kyaSillyBlushing
mayur avis were like out of the world yaarTongue
loved your creations to the coreEmbarrassed
do update soonTongue
luv uHug

Edited by -ArtiKliye- - 28 June 2011 at 1:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanugr8fan

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ArtiKliye-

res
edited
haye sanu mar dala yaar this was ur best update till now i must say thatClap
the siggies u have made was just mindblowing manHeart
that arti onewas superb haye arti n that heart one maro gi kyaSillyBlushing
mayur avis were like out of the world yaarTongue
loved your creations to the coreEmbarrassed
do update soonTongue
luv uHug
awies...sooo late!...
anywayzz thnnnx!!
one more heart fann!!!!
thnnkeewwwBig smile
Heart u

-RatiKliye-

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Back with another updateBig smile
                                            this time i dunno how it has turned out...ConfusedErmm
                               and thats because I am down with fever, cold,headache LOLDead
        anywayz...next time it will pakka contain ABHIYA , JIYA , MAYUR ,SAJAN, ARSHI
                                                                            All are freebies...

SIGGIES

1. Arjun ( my respect and luv is growing day by day for himEmbarrassed)

2.one more ( I luv this oneEmbarrassed )

3.one more LOL

4. arnav singh raizada Wink

5. mayur ofcoz...!! LOL
                                                                            [ i personally like this...made two versions]

6. 2nd versionSmile

7.a random one!  [ it has come reallly funnny!! LOL]

BOLLYWOOD

8.anushka ( she won an award! Big smile)
                                                                                                          [ i messed it upCry]

9.anushka-ranveer Smile

10. priyanka Stern Smile erm...i dont know why i did it! 

BIRTHDAY ONES

11. sara'a b'day siigies...( she has not used it yet Cry)( they ARE wierd)

12. one more for her b'day

AVIS
                     all is K3G stuff...saw it the other day ...the result of which is this...LOL

13.                                     14.                                      15.

16. stacked one..

so that was it...Big smile
                                                                             hope you all liked it...
                                                             i know this time it was not soo good...
                                                      but as I said...i m down with fever n etc etc...!!
                                                             Do press the like button & comment..!
                                    one more imp thing...dont res..if you never plan to unres your spot!
                                                                           waiting for you comments..
                                                                                         love- sanu

Edited by Sanugr8fan - 28 June 2011 at 10:48am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

.-anya-luver-.n12345678Cute_Gal...Mitali...-Indescribable--Ghuncha-IndigoBluesMysterygirl_memayur_eternal-Symphony-coolsabs-GredForge-saher_90sujji0609nami2811fend..Armaania..Madhura..--Ruchi--GulaabiAakhein.shootingstar.xx-RatiKliye---Sanchu--.Juhi.DoNotMind.Manal.Nikki_Titli-Preeti-

-RatiKliye- IF-Sizzlerz
-RatiKliye-
-RatiKliye-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
res yes first oneDancing
edited
haye sanu ur update is awesome yaarTongue
i loved the arjun one n the second siggie of jun mar jawa so hawwwtBlushing
jun jun jun hayeeeROFL
n those mayur one my fav scene goshDay Dreaming
baki sab bhi cool hainCool
nice one janaHug

Edited by -ArtiKliye- - 29 June 2011 at 1:03am

Sanugr8fan

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
yippee...Party
fantastic sanu..
we have so many talented artiansEmbarrassed
luved it...AB sig is just..woww!!Blushing

Sanugr8fan

-Ghuncha- IF-Dazzler
-Ghuncha-
-Ghuncha-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
awsm siggies...
Luvd them...

Keep updating...
Thnx 4 d pm

Sanugr8fan

.-anya-luver-. Groupbie
.-anya-luver-.
.-anya-luver-.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Sanuuudddaaa...Tongue... I think the fever has some good effect on you this tym!!!...Approve...i really loved all your creations this tym...Thumbs Up...Anushka aur Ranveer ka ekdam masttt he!!!! HugMr.AB ka interview wala creation bhi bohot acha hai...Embarrassed...I dunno why but this TYM  i lyked the color's u've used all over...Wink...dey seem too be bright and fresh!!!...And finally i completely disagree wid u and wanna say that...Dancing...'I LOVED ALL UR CREATIONS EVEN TOUGH U THINK THAT THEY AREN'T SOOO GUD!!'Clap Clap Clap

Sanugr8fan

EdgeOfCredence Goldie
EdgeOfCredence
EdgeOfCredence

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
talent!! really, awesome stuff! Big smile
Arjun ones are my favorite, the second sig of Jun is just brilliant! He looked Too Hot in that one and the editing was cherry on the cake ! Blushing
Avis were nice, i liked em! And other stuff was no less! :) Random sig was awesome, I'm in a plan to use it! Wink

Sanugr8fan

Go to top