India-Forums

sanu'zcreations[134]suku,HP,AK,MN,K2H2,ramkapr,kat (Page 51)

------ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuja4mayur

sanuHug
lovely creations and i must say this is ur best update till nowEmbarrassedClap
omg the two arti sigs r so niceClapthe 2 hearts attached r making the sig look awesome.
the other sigs r also nice.
the 8th and 9th one r wonderful.specially the 9th one.i love the colors used in M and N.matching with clothesEmbarrassed
and the 3 MAYUr avisBlushing
they r cute beyond wordsThumbs Up
the icons r also nice specially the one with text in the endSmile

do update again soonBig smile
thnx anu!
hehe u and your delusionalnes...!!ROFL
yeah...mayank n nupur one is good...!!
me too liked it...Embarrassed
HeartHug
Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Annie-

empty ur pm dabba jaldi! :D
done done ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

------

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

brilliant update sanu...Clap...u r really really improvin wid each update...mere req siggies ke baare mein toh i already told...other than tht...loved ArTi sig(d 2nd version of arti one)... d 1st ArHi siggie...loved d colorin n blendin...MN one is amazin...n in d icons..i loved d 3rd icon on MN...Day Dreaming... ovr all awesomeee update...
aww..ty dii! 
yeah...mayur one i too liked...!!
and thnx for commentng...
m glad your sis liked those siggies...Big smile
do keep commentng
Heart u
Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

OMGG Sanuu I wish I had seen this update earlierShockedlolzz...ab to dekh li na.. LOLEverything is simply perfect jaan .. you are definetly getting better and betterClap thnkewwwBig smile Im so proud of youEmbarrassedLOL hehe...so m i! ROFLAnd even more proud that you didn't close this shop .. waise if you did, I would be very angry with youAngry AbhIya sig actually didnt turn out that bad .. I mean I think the coloring is probably a little strange .. Lol but overall it was nice .. esp the text styleWink you should definetly use that more oftenTongue ArTi ones always turn out the bestLOL Sachi yaar .. the coloring is just superb<33 and I love the heartsBlushingLOL tsk tsk...why is evrybody so lala...on those heartss?Shocked umm..i guess i know! LOLtexture is beautiful too! Now you've become so good at making sigs that you made this one pic of MayUr so drooliciousSillyerm...mayur  r droliciouss evenn witoutt any editing..but still thnzz for d appreciation HeartThe texture and coloring is simply perfect! You're actually getting better with the coloring so am happy about thatTongue You NEED to make more on Drashti .. she looks gorgeous hayee and your sig just made her even more gorgeousEmbarrassed Hehe you're not the only one loving IPKKND ... im loving it too and Sanaya is just fab as Khushi yup i likee her diss way!! Big smile Lovely MaanEet sig .. the blending is nice thereSmile HAYEE your Rati sig .. omggg Day Dreaming Im using it<3 tu aisi hi he...hamesha bolti he...m gonna use it n denn u neva!! Confused but still itzz okies!! She looks soo pweety there .. im soo happy you made a sig on her .. PLUS the good news .. I feel soo happy  yeah...da u told me! LOL
Bhootifuloh shitzz!! r der BHOOTIfull!! sarzuu!!...ROFL avis dear .. sig making mein excellent aur avis mein bhiLOL Youu know im loving Suku too now .. the more I watch her show to more I start liking her .. exactlyyy I never though in a million years that I would .. but she's won my heartApprove tada...shame to shame sharzu! Approve

Keep making random avisLOL I lovee themm 
<3u jaann!! 
Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mitali...

hey sani...
wat an update...
.it was so huge n great yaar Big smile
i seriously loved it alot
it was awesomeClapClapClap thhnnkzz mitu!! Big smile
that arti siggy wat u made was fab
i can't just get my eyes out out of it...Day Dreaming oho...maska maar rahi he haan?? ROFL anywayzz thnkkkewww Embarrassed
seriously its so excellent n beautifully madeClapClapClap
the mayur avis were also fab
i will surely use one avi n a siggy
all over it was a briilliant upateClapClapClap
thnx a lot for the pm
next time too i want a huge update like this one! jo hukumm ji!LOL 
eagerly waiting for next one
do update soon
thnks alot for this one

...Mitali...

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
res...:-)
Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura..,  PN_luvs_Arjun,  arjun-forever,  Gals_11,  -Ayeshaa-,  Ovi_Tanni,  mahakmev,  Xx.Sri.xXluvhutiju,  kirti123,  -Ecstasy-,  saher_90,  Nice_Angel_Sana,  acAasthamayur,  mayur_eternal,  fendLove_Anant,  Payal-15,  anuja4mayur,  samratrocks,  nami2811,  nikki028,  MayUr-ArTi_fan,  sujji0609Mysterygirl_me,  --Ruchi--,  -AdiYalicious-,  ArTizAngel,  shootingstar.xx,  IndigoBlues,  -SupriyaluvsMN-,  -Preeti-

thkewww guyzzz

...Mitali...

Go to top